PO: Wild Nothing - Nocturne (Deluxe/Standard)

http://capturedtracks.com/news/nocturne-now-available-for-pre-order/

IMO Album of the Year! Up on Captured Tracks Website - This will be similar to the DIIV deluxe I assume, with a wrap around the album art, and I'd guess some type of die-cut sleeve with the 6 inserts...gonna be sweet

letterpresscover.jpg

LiTIMITED EDITION LP / LETTERPRESS WRAPAROUND SLEEVE (PREVIEW BELOW)

/ 6 DIFFERENT INTERCHANGEABLE COVERS / FULL LP PACKAGING

/ LIGHT BLUE COLORED VINYL

/ POSTERS INCLUDED

/ $25

thenocturne6-e1344633520733-720x963.jpg

REGULAR EDITION LP / 6 DIFFERENT INTERCHANGEABLE COVERS

/ LP $15

/ CD $12

Never ordering directly from CT again... ordered the deluxe DIIV record, waited two months, emailed them, waited two weeks, tweeted at them, got a response, they were sold out and never filled my order... I know they're a small org, but it's too much of a headache to deal with.

ditto. that was pretty much my experience with them when ordering that one too. worst i've had with a label, actually. makes me second guess ordering this.

listened to both this and DIIV last night. and both are great.

at first, im pretty sure i only liked gemini for the album cover... after warming up to that, golden haze, and now this, theyve really nestled in to a cozy spot in my heart

Good to now that I'm not the only one that's had terrible luck ordering from them. I've only ordered twice, and both were horribly messed up.

They sent me the wrong 7" the first time, and then were out of it by the time they got around to answering my emails.

Last time, they took 6 weeks to mail my order, and wouldn't answer email at all. Then when it finally showed up, they sent me the non-limited version of a 7" without saying anything about it. When I finally got in touch with them, they said they were out of the limited one, and I was lucky to get the non-limited one. They did refund my $1.50 or whatever.

Very frustrating and time-consuming both times....

Good to now that I'm not the only one that's had terrible luck ordering from them. I've only ordered twice, and both were horribly messed up.

They sent me the wrong 7" the first time, and then were out of it by the time they got around to answering my emails.

Last time, they took 6 weeks to mail my order, and wouldn't answer email at all. Then when it finally showed up, they sent me the non-limited version of a 7" without saying anything about it. When I finally got in touch with them, they said they were out of the limited one, and I was lucky to get the non-limited one. They did refund my $1.50 or whatever.

Very frustrating and time-consuming both times....

sounds like you should invite them out to omaha and show them how it's done!

yeah they take FOREVER shipping stuff out. Also was upset because I ordered the heavenly beat lp the day it went up, as it was first come first serve for colored vinyl and ended up with black. What's upsetting is that the note about first come first serve is still up on their site as if they still have it.

yeah they take FOREVER shipping stuff out. Also was upset because I ordered the heavenly beat lp the day it went up, as it was first come first serve for colored vinyl and ended up with black. What's upsetting is that the note about first come first serve is still up on their site as if they still have it.

Honestly, I bet they changed it to "first come, first serve" due to the very fact that their staff is awful at packing records, and figure, if they send them the standard, they can fall back on that! Dude there are 500 of those pink records, they are not a big band....if you ordered same day it was up you should of got one...I waited a day or two and still got one....I also had the wrong 7's malled to me way back with some older stuff...but they always sent me the right one and even let me keep the old ones....but that was before they are blowing up now!

• 3 weeks later...

I just thought I'd share an update with you guys in case you were wondering "Where the hell is my copy?"

tumblr_m9yv7wG6CS1qbbalao1_1280.png

tumblr_m9yv7wG6CS1qbbalao2_1280.png

tumblr_m9yv7wG6CS1qbbalao3_1280.png

People have complained about their customer service in the past but you've gotta give CT props for fixing their problems. They could have just said "Oh well" and you'd have a messed up p.o.s. record.

HOLY SHIT...I am super pissed....so as you can tell from me posting this and my constant excitement....this is my fav album of the year and ive been waiting for it forever....so I think i will never order from CAPTURED TRACKS agian...

I got my copy (very fast actually) it was jammed in a too small of a box, cause it to be smashed and bent...like smashed....I emailed them, they said..."send it back, we will be getting more in" I send it back...I email them confirming they got it (as the tracking said so)...they reply, "keep your copy, we no longer have the deluxe packaging available, and we'll send you a replacement vinyl in a white sleeve"

I am like WTF you told me to send it back...not that I did they say keep it....now they say they cant find it???? I have proof it was delivered....WOW

after all this they say....well if we find it we'll send back the damaged copy with a new vinyl....

sweet (i lost money on mailing it back, and i am still paying full price for a damaged packaging????) absurd