Less Than Jake - Greetings and Salutations 10/16 CD/LP

from lessthanjake.com

We'd like to announce "Greetings And Salutations" combining our two limited EP's plus adding 2 unreleased songs !

This will be available on vinyl and cd and for the first time available on iTunes and other digital outlets October 16th. Our friends over at Rude Records launched a "Goodbye Mr Personality" stream right now over at Rocksound for our friends in the UK and Europe. http://www.rocksound...ions-in-october

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great price at fat wreck but do we think there will be a PO anywhere that can get them out before december?? that doesn't make sense to me.

"Pre-order for all formats starts NOW! Orders will ship as soon as we get our stock in early December, but the digital will deliver to you on October 16th!"

Hmm, I wonder what color that one'll be. Don't see other colored vinyl options besides the one from Fat very often, if I'm not mistaken.

I think Fat had the last Frenzal Rhomb record on one color but the band had a pink version available on their site. This LTJ release might be available from two different places on (possibly) two different colors because the original EPs were originally released by the band so Fat doesn't have exclusive rights. Just a thought.