Mongoloids have a member that is the cousin of Mike "The Situation"?

I couldn't find a thing on this, beside eBay. I don't know how true this is, or even who the band is for that matter. Pretty funny if it does happen to be true.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MONGOLOIDS-New-Beginnings-7-SFU-Showcase-cover-Kids-Like-Us-nyhc-sXe-Expire-/320966259654?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4abb1473c6#ht_978wt_1397

Fuck these guys. They put my friend in the hospital and almost killed him because a band member thought he said something to him at a show which he didn't like the sound of...which he didn't.

That sucks to hear. I'm guessing they went 5 on 1 because the guys from that band look like a bunch of pussies.

4 years ago for united blood i was staying at my friends house in richmond. the house was full of people staying for the fest. including the mongoloids and crime in stereo in the basement. around 4 am everyone in the basement is asleep and everyone 2 floors up in the loft are still awake hanging out/starting to fall asleep.

all of a sudden we hear a pots and pans slamming together coming from the basement and someone screaming "is anybody feeling me" over and over again. we all realize its our friend who lives there fucking around with the mongoz. everyone in his room erupts in laughter. cis also finds it funny. some house members get pissed and leave. the singer of the mongoloids response "you guys are dicks".

funniest moment in hardcore for me thus far.

sure look like a bunch of clowns and after hearing about your friend, I'm sure they've done more scandalous shit. band deserves to get stomped out at a show. next northern California date they have, I'm making a trip out of it. gonna say hello with a little crew of people.

in that instance they didnt do anything wrong at all. my friend was just being a dick haha. they were actually very quiet and respectful while they were in the house.

So your friend was being a dick for the sake of being a dick, a dude from this band everyone on VC apparently wants dead called him a 'dick', and that in turn makes him suck more?

This thread is full of good people.