New Record Store in Gainesville!

vardcore

Is this the same space as No Future?

Nope. The old NF location is about 30 feet away. It is currently a "Smoke Shop" which means they have a constant flow of "people" who are jonesing for "spice" which is a really nasty form of "legal weed". Our shop is the old MODERN SHOE REPAIR (and more recently GIFT HORSE) location. Wolfwax is opening upstairs soon... comics and cool other stuff...

Our shop is a work in progress. Daniel thinks we will have three more racks of shelves in a week or so. And we are making a sign, etc. Hang out and see how it all comes together, haha!

I went there again today. I could easily drop a couple hundred bucks here if I had no self restraint. Seriously good selection though, and I hope and anticipate that it will be sticking about for awhile. I will say though, the grunge selection is lacking. I went there looking for the Temple of the Dog LP, and they didn't have that or even a single Pearl Jam record.

I went there again today. I could easily drop a couple hundred bucks here if I had no self restraint. Seriously good selection though, and I hope and anticipate that it will be sticking about for awhile. I will say though, the grunge selection is lacking. I went there looking for the Temple of the Dog LP, and they didn't have that or even a single Pearl Jam record.

I sold a Screaming Trees sub pop 2x7" there over the weekend. Does that count? Ha.