PO: Swellers - Running Out Of Places To Go 10" EP

95509474-1.jpg

Out in October 2012.

Pre-order:

US version here: http://theswellers.b...of-places-to-go

On Yellow or Orange Vinyl (Can't find #'s yet)

UK version here: http://www.xtramiler...ls.aspx?rid=126

On Green Vinyl (Can't find #'s yet)

EU version here: http://unclem.merchc...o-go-ep-12.html

500 White Vinyl with Silkscreen B-side.

I don't know if they're all going to or not have silkscreen B-sides. Uncle M is the only distro advertising it.

From the Swellers Tumblr:

Dear Swell Friends,

After a frustrating year of changes and constantly being away from home we took all of the negative energy and started writing songs again. We went back to the basement and did things the way we did 10 years ago. No pressure. No expectations. We want to play music because we love it and that’s it.

We took the songs and recorded it mostly ourselves in Nick’s house in Saginaw, MI. We also decided to release the record ourselves through something we’re calling Snowbird Songs. It’s a logo on the release reminding us to always keep the DIY mentality because taking control always worked out best for us.

The result is a five song EP we’ve titled Running Out Of Places To Go. We’re releasing it digitally (minimum donation of $4) and on 10” records. For the first time, every cent you put toward purchasing this EP goes directly to us.

New song, new EP with preorder, new site, new merch store, new headline tour. It’s about time!

We appreciate your support more than ever. Thank you for letting us into your lives

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the OP with UK and Euro versions. Apparently Uncle M in Germany posted this (mock-up?) pic. I hope they're all like this a pressed together.

swellers_vinyl-white.jpg

damn that is sick. trying to order this and it doesn't look like the site is USA friendly - or I don't understand german well enough to fill out the order form, which is also possible.

anyone want to help me out? I have an almost complete swellers collection - really want to grab this and keep it that way.

This is mid ground between Good For Me and Ups and Downsizing. Not quite as punk as the recent 7".

I honestly like their more rock side and punk side so middle ground is nice. Good For Me was really well done so I accepted the change but listen to that 7" like every morning to get going so I can see this EP turning out well.

anybody wanna help a guy in the USA out with that white with the silk-screened b-side? or has anyone in the states managed to get through the order process? I could mostly guess correctly at the language stuff for the buttons but I didn't see America or USA or United States in the ship to country drop down menu.

anybody wanna help a guy in the USA out with that white with the silk-screened b-side? or has anyone in the states managed to get through the order process? I could mostly guess correctly at the language stuff for the buttons but I didn't see America or USA or United States in the ship to country drop down menu.

Did you change the store language to english (top left)? If so the dropdown menu should contain "United States". If not "Vereinigte Staaten" is the way to go ;)

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...