places to sell stuff

FEN1XD0WN

like i spent the last 2 days cleaning my attic and i found

-tons of wresttling action figures

-pieces to star wars toy sets

-some giant japanese gundam looking thing that was fun as hell to put together

-SHITLOAD of POGS

-EVEN MORE pokemon cards

-lots of baseball and basketball cards, currently going through and finding some realllllllyyy nice ones, wish beckett has a online price guide

-whole bunch of asssorted random xmen and other fighting characters

-legossss

-hot wheels cars

-remember those little toys when we were kids and got a happy mean at McDs or bk? lots of those

-mighty max accessories and other accessories to who knows what

-an old LG flip phone and have no idea what kind of charger it uses

-a giant transformer with animals

-buncha egyptian artifacts and souvenirs i got when i was there when i was little

--2 perfect condition dale earnhardt model cars (those are going up on ebay ASAP)

-if anyone has ever been to spain and knows what a mud doll is, lots of those

-a whole bunch of silver and gold chains i repped around 10 years ago in my wigger days (NEED TO SELL4CASH)

- ORIGINAL PLAYSTATION w/3 controllers, an additional 4 player adapter, and the best thing about the PS is its modded, so back when we were younger one of my dad's friends would burn us the newest games

-2 game gear games but no game gear

-2 ORIGINAL GAMEBOYS and their chargers and games

-2 GAMEBOY COLORS, their chargers and games

-i was liviing in st louis at the time when all the mark mcgwire home run chase was going on and all these commemorative balls, posters, cards...................which have been now reduced to priceless

-if anyone knows what a cartouche neckless is, i have a gold and silver one if anyones name happens to be chris and has a wife/gf named amber

-sooooooooooooooo many comic books. mainly xmen, uncanny xmen, factor,force, mutantx, wolverine and a bunch of neat storylines before the house of M

-DARK CLOUD black label for the PS2 in perfect condition.

and some other stuff i already put on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/fen1xd0wn/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

but if the ebay/craigslist doesnt work, where else would i try? i remember when i was younger going to the mall and going to the sports memorabilia place and looking at the cards and envying his collection. he did trades too and i need to sell/get rid of these cards and do comic stores buy comics from customers? or memorabilia stores to possibly selll the tows and pogs and old stuff????

ugh im gonna spend the rest of the night separating shitty cards from not so shitty from some that may be worth something from some i know are worth something. FUN TIMES.

no offense but some of that stuff is junk. no one wants pogs,old cel phones, pieces to action figues.

However i do know depending on how much you have legos have retained their value rather well.

i'd say ebay is gonna be your best bet you will reach the widest variety of people willing to pay top dollar

Out of all those Pokemon cards, if you find an original Blastoise or Dragonite (Preferably holo cards) PM me, I'll take em off your hands, they're the last I need to complete my 151 set.

Also, if those GameBoy Colors are in working condition and if you have any Pokemon games to go along with them, PM me about those too.

You'd be surprised just how well things sell on Craigslist. Just don't make your prices high. It's better to get something than nothing. When I was in high school we use to go around on bulk day and pick up bikes, old record players, lawn chairs etc. from people's trash, clean it all up and put it on Craigslist for sale. We would make a killing just selling things for $5-10 a piece.

Anything wicker goes for big bucks. Also, whatever you can't sell theirs this site calls freecycle that is like Craigslist just everything is free.