PO: Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (Paradise Edition)

Am I following this correctly?: 30 Euro to buy a single LP of Bonus tracks with an empty slot for the regular edition which you have to buy separately?

I love this record, but fuck this.

Yeah. It's fucked. I think it's sold out already too. :/ hopefully amazon gets it.

Ugh! I hate when you type something long and there's an error so you lose it all. Anyway...

The order button has been fixed on the 13" version, the blue velvet 7" pic disc is only available in the deluxe set, and they didn't answer my question about wether or not it will be available on amazon or in the U.S.

the news from her website says:

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition is released on November 12th 2012 (November 13th US).

The Paradise Edition will be available on CD, download, vinyl and as a special box set. All formats include 8 brand new songs, including ‘Blue Velvet’ and the new single ‘Ride’. The Deluxe Box set also includes a remix CD, a video DVD, 7” vinyl of ‘Blue Velvet’ and four art prints. The iTunes version includes a bonus track ‘Burning Desire’ available immediately to those who pre-order.

Pre-order Born To Die - The Paradise Edition now:

Hah, I wasn't being a smart ass. Call me an idiot but it made me curious because it didn't seem like a blatant typo in your post. Then I remembered that extra inch would cause major problems...

Sometimes the extra inch sucks cause you can't go in all the way...

A question, guys. Just got myself the Born To Die 2LP (the european pressing, with bonus tracks). Dont know if the US or European pressing differ.

My copy seems to have a lot of hairlines (those tiny little scratches when the records have probably rubbed against each other while in factory) but it doesnt affect the playback. Instead, there is a lot of sibilance on side A ("Video Games" mostly). Is it just me (bad luck with the hairlines and bad cartridge alignment during the inner grooves)?

• 2 weeks later...