EBAY: Starting at 0.99, My Entire Collection (Updated 10/17/12)new stuff added every night

Brock N Roll

Ok, After a hard week of thinking about this, I've decided to sell off my entire collection. Amongst other reasons, the most important reason for this is that my fiance and I have put in an offer on a house and are waiting to hear back. Sooner rather than later we will be moving and I need all the money I can get to help with the down payment.

As some of you know, My car took a shit a few days ago and I had to sell off some stuff to be able to afford that repair bill. After selling some stuff that I used to really be excited about, I found myself not really being that excited about this stuff anymore. I don't even want to know how much I've spent on records in the last year but its definitely been between 2-3K.

That being said, I am going to be listing everything I have left on Ebay in the upcoming days/weeks. I will bump this thread when I put stuff up.

Thanks for everyone being cool to me since I joined the board!

UPDATE: A FEW THINGS WEREN"T PAID FOR SO I'LL THROW THEM UP HERE BEFORE I RELIST THEM.

Title Fight-Secret Society 7"-Blue /700 $10

Mixtapes-Even on The Worst Nights-Green /400 $12

Troubled Coast-Awake and Empty-Royal Blue /100 $15

Hostage Calm-Blue/Green w/ Black marble /200 $15

Basement-Colourmeinkindness-Kelly Green /300 $15

Also, I never got around to listing my 7" so if you want to make an offer on those, please do. All I have left on my DF list is JUST the 7"

http://deadformat.ne...delist/Brock309

Good luck with everything! Buying a house sounds exciting. I'll be watching some of these on eBay and possibly bidding.

Thanks man. Its pretty exciting, it just hit me hard how expensive adult stuff really is haha

Ill be adding about 50 records tonight. Ill update the OP when everything is up