Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I'd dig a test set too - just for the sheer uniqueness of it.

It's rad that Todd is selling/giving them away. I used to pester him for Screeching Weasel tests back in the Selfless days. I also used to buy the Ramones covers right from him to ensure colored vinyl. Ah, memories!

Haven't sold a single set of these test pressings. Just had to ask for the postage for one of the sets that went to Canada...

Holy shit, $37.00 was as cheap as it was getting, and this was without the actual printed box all the LP's will come in,,

Cheers,

Todd 

Haven't sold a single set of these test pressings. Just had to ask for the postage for one of the sets that went to Canada...

Holy shit, $37.00 was as cheap as it was getting, and this was without the actual printed box all the LP's will come in,,

Cheers,

Todd 

Would it be possible for you to send me the printed box when I buy the Sack LP? 

I can't imagine one of these selling. The people thy got them are true fans. I know I would never let mine go. It's too great.

Todd is the man!

When I got my tests on the 1st he sent me a blank box that was just a holder for them. A "demo" box if you will. I went ahead and painted it so it looks nice on my shelf. Can't wait to see the real one(s) next to it.

BDF8166F-7433-47C0-A533-A912CAE64DB9-951

50C3BAC7-28FF-4828-845D-0E200196B08F-866

I know this really isn't the place for this but I'm gonna say it anyway....

I have a test pressing of the original version of Shit Out of Luck. It comes with the two silk screened cloth pieces exactly the same as the ones used for the tour edition. Anyways, if anyone's interested, it's definitely available for trade (no sales, sorry).

I'm currently looking for any Melvins stuff I don't have or anything listed in my sig. I would also be willing to look over tradelists as well.

I was just going to list this in my 'for trade' thread that I'm eventually going to make but I figured I'd throw it out there in this thread too.

oh ok. pissed about that, the crafty bastards at crafty stiffed me on those, oredred the 4 pack forever ago even tho i really only wanted the purple, and never got it and forgot about it for the longest time, then when i remembered i cant get in touch with anyone about it so i went hunting discogs for it  :angry:

oh ok. pissed about that, the crafty bastards at crafty stiffed me on those, oredred the 4 pack forever ago even tho i really only wanted the purple, and never got it and forgot about it for the longest time, then when i remembered i cant get in touch with anyone about it so i went hunting discogs for it  :angry:

Well, I'm glad I can help you out then! Respond to me PM, I don't want to flood this thread. 

I know this really isn't the place for this but I'm gonna say it anyway....

I have a test pressing of the original version of Shit Out of Luck. It comes with the two silk screened cloth pieces exactly the same as the ones used for the tour edition. Anyways, if anyone's interested, it's definitely available for trade (no sales, sorry).

I'm currently looking for any Melvins stuff I don't have or anything listed in my sig. I would also be willing to look over tradelists as well.

I was just going to list this in my 'for trade' thread that I'm eventually going to make but I figured I'd throw it out there in this thread too.

Pmd