Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

heres a quick picture mine that todd sent me paired with my originals. they seriously sound fantastic and the redone covers look AMAZING. please dont pass on this if youre even kind of thinking about it. you wont be disappointed. seriously STUNNING quality!

hope its okay that i post these todd? if not let me know and ill remove them asap!

attachment.php?attach_id=e1fea6db4e0770e

heres a quick picture mine that todd sent me paired with my originals. they seriously sound fantastic and the redone covers look AMAZING. please dont pass on this if youre even kind of thinking about it. you wont be disappointed. seriously STUNNING quality!

hope its okay that i post these todd? if not let me know and ill remove them asap!

Your picture seems to be broken. 

I can't stress enough at how great these look and sound.

Another really cool, unique thing that Todd did with these tests is to mix all the sides to the albums. So pretty much in the DBT sleeve has side b to DBT on one side and side b to technically unsound on the other.

Technically unsound has side a of TU on one side and side a of DBT on the other.

They're all like that, I think it's awesome, I've never seen anything like it and it keeps you on your toes! Haha. There is no way you guys will be disappointed in this!

Loving what Clearviews doing with these and the TBR box. Just hope shipping to the UK isn't too crazy

Blame the USPS for that. I guess you can blame Todd for waiting until the Postal Service jacked their rates up.

Probably gonna be at least $40 shipping based on what the thread on the new rates says.