Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I'm perfectly okay sending you some money to "test" out how much it costs to ship a box worth to the great northwest AKA Washington State. Just sold a couple records and got money burning a hole in my pocket. eh eh :D

I actually plan on waiting for two more rate hikes so that postage anywhere will be no less than $60.00...

:angry:

For those not aware of a word called SARCASM, please do look it up..

:D

FYI, I just got done shipping a test pressing set to Canada with no box (just the 6 LP's) and this was $37.00.

OUCH

I actually plan on waiting for two more rate hikes so that postage anywhere will be no less than $60.00...

:angry:

For those not aware of a word called SARCASM, please do look it up..

:D

FYI, I just got done shipping a test pressing set to Canada with no box (just the 6 LP's) and this was $37.00.

OUCH

i feel for you internationals and canadians. i dont know how you do it! not sure i could make myself pay for shipping that expensive! 

more power to you guys!

Shit's cray cray!

Eh, the first couple TBR LPs are kind of hard to find on vinyl, aren't they? I only own They Came From The Shadows, and I've only ever seen that and Freak Out! at my local stores. So yeah, I'm pretty excited about the TBR box set, especially considering how awesome the packaging sounds.

Eh, the first couple TBR LPs are kind of hard to find on vinyl, aren't they? I only own They Came From The Shadows, and I've only ever seen that and Freak Out! at my local stores. So yeah, I'm pretty excited about the TBR box set, especially considering how awesome the packaging sounds.

Yeah, some of the earlier TBR stuff is pricey. It's on eBay every now and then, but it usually goes for a fair amount of money. Your best bet is to just wait until Todd has the box sets pressed and order one from him. It'll be cheaper and you'll get an entire discography + some! 

Yeah, some of the earlier TBR stuff is pricey. It's on eBay every now and then, but it usually goes for a fair amount of money. Your best bet is to just wait until Todd has the box sets pressed and order one from him. It'll be cheaper and you'll get an entire discography + some!

That's exactly my plan. I only own the one LP and two copies of the Mutilate Me EP (shut up, they were 3 bucks each for a blue splatter and a red splatter).