Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I gotta admit I like the uncoated metal box better than the shiny black.

I believe I have the first complaint of the thread with that comment there.  18 pages of pure vinyl anticipation and happiness, I didn't think this was possible.

You'll have to see the box in black before you make your final decision but I will say I haven't seen it in black either so I guess I'll have to wait as well.  :D

ALSO, I would like to thank EVERYBODY for making the whole forum thing a wonderful experience.

I've never done these before and it's been a blast. I'd heard the pop punk forum is loaded with tons of people bitching about almost anything, and so I made a decision not to visit all that negativity...

Thanks everybody,

Todd 

im thankful for this thread because i didn't really know about them until now and im kicking myself for not listening to them earlier.

I'm kicking myself for getting into them too late to ever get a tour (outside of an occasional "Lillington High" thrown into a Teenage Bottlerocket song.

What can you do, though? Just hope that somewhere down the line you get a one-off show that is within 300 miles of MI. As long as everyone is still breathing, I'll keep a little hope alive.