Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

OK, finally got the metal covers done.

The metal box has the letter L cut out and the white portion you see is the printed box inside the metal box.

BTW, the metal covers records will be the same colors as the normal press but they are all pressed on 250 gram vinyl unlike the normal press which is 180 gram.

Cheers,

Todd

LillingtonsBox_zpsa79938f6.jpg

OK, finally got the metal covers done.

The metal box has the letter L cut out and the white portion you see is the printed box inside the metal box.

BTW, the metal covers records will be the same colors as the normal press but they are all pressed on 250 gram vinyl unlike the normal press which is 180 gram.

Cheers,

Todd

That looks AWESOME! Definitely want a metal version, now...

I'd really like to hear the 12 record set. I don't think I've ever played a record heavier duty that 180 gram. 

I wonder what a tie-die, 12 record set in a metal box in a denim bag would go for. That would probably make a few people's heads explode.

you mean the metal set?

i have a dwarves how to win friends LP/7" ...that is 220gram...that is a heavy record...

you mean the metal set?

i have a dwarves how to win friends LP/7" ...that is 220gram...that is a heavy record...

• Normal/Tye Dye- $90.00  (tie-dye 50 copies and normal 350 copies)
  • Bagged Version- $120.00  (25 copies)
  • Metal Version- $130.00  (50 copies)
  • 12 LP set- $140.00  (25 copies)
  • Sack LP- $15.00 (300 copies)

Metal and 12 LP are different variants (I mean, I thing based on that...)

I was just joking that if Todd made 1 record that combined the aspects of every variant into 1 it would be the craziest record ever made. The variants by themselves are amazing.

For the first time in the last 5+ years I'm happy that I've been over bided on Death by Television and Shit Out of Luck on ebay. I somehow managed to register here so I could message someone on this forum for the price on Shit Out of Luck before noticing this thread. I missed the tweet 5 months ago and was oblivious about this until now.  This seems too good to be true. Is this for real?  These are being sold on this thread Sunday at noon CST?  I’m glad my 5+ year search is now only a 4 day wait, I hope.