Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

That would have been almost 80 bucks, according to the USPS calculator (or I was simply too stupid to use that thing, ha). I'd be totally fine with 40, but 80 killed it for me. No Idea charged 60 for 11 LPs, so I guess I'll just wait and see.

Var is equally as bad ass as Todd. No Idea is my favorite distro. I would have asked him if you could order a Lillingtons set, ship it to No Idea, then have the whole thing shipped over. 

I mean, it's probably not something they would do for a ton of people as it could get to be a burden but I definitely would have said "I bought 11 LPs from you, can you do me a favor?"

Hi everyone!

Shipping started yesterday. We are sending things out in groups, the first to go were the orders with just bagged, sack or tie dye (or any combo of those 3). We are picking up regular sets tomorrow so those will start going out on Friday. Metal & 12 lp will be assembled on Saturday and will start shipping out on Monday. International orders will take longer due to all the paperwork involved.

Out of curiosity did all the variants sell out?

I haven't heard anyone mention the 12 x LP set.

Thought the same thing the other day. Emailed them, they said they had 4...and now they obviously have 3. Didn't want to say "hey, there are 3 left" cause they could obviously do that if they wanted. So now I have a test and a 12 LP. Fantastic.

I will be sending out tracking numbers tonight for what has shipped so far, except the first 16 orders which we have insurance #'s for but not tracking numbers. They went out yesterday. If you ordered tie dye or tie dye with sack only (no other varients) and live in the US and don't have your order within a week please email me, there's probably a way to track it with the insurance number.

I will be sending out tracking numbers tonight for what has shipped so far, except the first 16 orders which we have insurance #'s for but not tracking numbers. They went out yesterday. If you ordered tie dye or tie dye with sack only (no other varients) and live in the US and don't have your order within a week please email me, there's probably a way to track it with the insurance number.

Sent My money sunday 18mins after Noon,then send an e-mail 3 days later, naver got any reply,about anything, should I try again ? (email,not money...!)  Thanks