Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I don't know why I wrote it that way (pacific time was written on paypal). I ordered right at the start. So 12:00:42. That was already at least 65 orders in. Depends on how many had Sack LPs. Cool that you think that though.

Don't take my word on this but I think most of those orders were standalone Tie Dye variants- I ordered around 12:00:00-12:01:00 and I asked Todd if I got a white when I inquired about my payment. He said yes. I want to say my order would be towards 12:01 because the site was being stingy on my iPhone. 

The first thing I thought of when I read this was whoever a couple pages ago posted a video of them ordering without waiting for go and their name visible in the video. Pretty funny.

Just because it wasn't visible in the video doesn't mean I didn't send the money after it was posted. At the end of the day, it is what it is. I posted done, after he posted go, so I'm not sure what else to do. Helps when you have a handy gf operating a laptop next to ya :)

Don't take my word on this but I think most of those orders were standalone Tie Dye variants- I ordered around 12:00:00-12:01:00 and I asked Todd if I got a white when I inquired about my payment. He said yes. I want to say my order would be towards 12:01 because the site was being stingy on my iPhone. 

Cool thanks for the info