Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

wow, you've been waiting an entire week? maybe you should file a claim, thats far too long to wait for a record.

haha the douche bag inside you came out way too early on that one, if you read carefully, i wrote week(s), meaning about 3...

doesn't matter dude. jordan is a stellar seller and trader. i've bought from him, sold to him, and i think traded. he's always been a straight up gentleman, and totally fair with how he prices his records. just relax. he'll get back to you.

David Beard

285 Machelle Ln SW

Marietta GA 30064

This dickface won over 200 bones worth of records from me. USPS lost his package w/ delivery confirmation. He did not request insurance. He disputed and got a full refund through ebay. WTF. I offered to refund half the transaction, which i felt was a very kind gesture. This kind of shit makes me want to do some crazy shit, weather underground type shit. ....shit.

David Beard

285 Machelle Ln SW

Marietta GA 30064

This dickface won over 200 bones worth of records from me. USPS lost his package w/ delivery confirmation. He did not request insurance. He disputed and got a full refund through ebay. WTF. I offered to refund half the transaction, which i felt was a very kind gesture. This kind of shit makes me want to do some crazy shit, weather underground type shit. ....shit.

Not David's fault at all.

haha the douche bag inside you came out way too early on that one, if you read carefully, i wrote week(s), meaning about 3...

doesn't matter dude. jordan is a stellar seller and trader. i've bought from him, sold to him, and i think traded. he's always been a straight up gentleman, and totally fair with how he prices his records. just relax. he'll get back to you.

I'll start with this http://deadformat.net/topic.php?id=34206

Jordyedge is an interesting character. I have bought, sold, and traded with him. He was always reasonable on price and shipped quickly, but he screwed up almost every order. He corrected everything except he still owes me a coping tape (plus a few 7"s that he promised for the mistakes he made and the troubles it caused). I have tried hitting him up and he has stopped responding. I think he got in over his head with all the deals he made and just wasn't able to handle them all. But yeah he still owes me a tape.

I've been waiting a few weeks for jordyedge to send me something, he barely responds to anything... and his last login was July 3rd, so I can't even get a hold of em...

I bought some records from him and he kinda took a while to get them to me, but in the end I got a great deal on my records and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Hopefully things will work out the same for you.

David Beard

285 Machelle Ln SW

Marietta GA 30064

The fuck it isn't. He should've requested insurance, that is not my responsibility. Should've i have gotten anyway, maybe so, but the ball was still in his court.

The fuck it isn't. He should've requested insurance, that is not my responsibility. Should've i have gotten anyway, maybe so, but the ball was still in his court.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/questions/item-not-received.html

"If you didn't receive an item you paid for, you'll usually receive a full refund plus original shipping costs."

If someone wins or buys over $100 or so worth of stuff, you should insure it always! not just if it gets lost, but if its damaged or whatever. Its like 2-4 bucks or something, i personally think its insane that a seller wouldnt insure a package like that weather it was requested or not.

Sorry that you lost out on the money/records, that truly sucks and I know how that feels. With ebay/paypal sellers NEED to cover themselves at all angles. Hope ya get lucky and maybe the package will turn up and be sent back.

For anything I ship over $40, insurance is not an option it's part of the shipping cost. It's a simple way to cover your ass. I had one item damaged in transit and it was fairly easy to file a claim and get a refund from USPS. Just make it clear in your transactions that you charge for insurance, if they have a problem with that then you may have saved yourself future problems.

If someone wins or buys over $100 or so worth of stuff, you should insure it always! not just if it gets lost, but if its damaged or whatever. Its like 2-4 bucks or something, i personally think its insane that a seller wouldnt insure a package like that weather it was requested or not.

Sorry that you lost out on the money/records, that truly sucks and I know how that feels. With ebay/paypal sellers NEED to cover themselves at all angles. Hope ya get lucky and maybe the package will turn up and be sent back.

Alternately, you can ship via UPS, which automatically insures your package up to $100.

David Beard

285 Machelle Ln SW

Marietta GA 30064

Sorry to hear about your situation. I'm curious, if you bought delivery confirmation, how did the post office determine that the package was lost? What did it say when you tracked it?

I ask because I almost always get DC because I assumed it was a safe guard in the event some one says "hey, I never received my stuff".

David Beard

285 Machelle Ln SW

Marietta GA 30064

Just to jump in, i've had a few of these happen lately and on both the tracking just stopped. and There was no explanation on any end. I would say, if you sell something and you wouldn't want to refund it, get insurance for it.

Sorry to hear about your situation. I'm curious, if you bought delivery confirmation, how did the post office determine that the package was lost? What did it say when you tracked it?

I ask because I almost always get DC because I assumed it was a safe guard in the event some one says "hey, I never received my stuff".

Adding csaucer22 to the list.

Newer member, only 5 posts.

PM's me a week and a half ago in response to my sale thread. Is interested in three Mars Volta records. Asks questions and requests pics. Likes what he hears, likes what he sees and says he wants to buy them, but can't pay for them until the 18th. Reiterates that he wants them for sure though.

I hold them for him as requested. I turn down other buyers offers on them. csaucer22 hits me up several times to ensure I still have them for him (as recently as yesterday asking about them). I reply each time stating they are his. No problem.

Today he says money is tight and he can't pay for them now. Won't be able to anytime in the near future either. I'm not out anything, and I can try and go back to the others who made offers to see if they're still interested. But fuck, what a hassle.

Wouldn't entertain offers from him on anything in the future.

PM's me a week and a half ago in response to my sale thread. Is interested in three Mars Volta records. Asks questions and requests pics. Likes what he hears, likes what he sees and says he wants to buy them, but can't pay for them until the 18th. Reiterates that he wants them for sure though.

I hold them for him as requested. I turn down other buyers offers on them. csaucer22 hits me up several times to ensure I still have them for him (as recently as yesterday asking about them). I reply each time stating they are his. No problem.

Today he says money is tight and he can't pay for them now. Won't be able to anytime in the near future either. I'm not out anything, and I can try and go back to the others who made offers to see if they're still interested. But fuck, what a hassle.

it's possible that could be a new account for musicinveins11. his DF profile says he's from Florida... did he give you a shipping address by any chance.

Guest csaucer22

I truly am sorry. I explained why (which I honestly don't want to share with everyone on the message board) and I'm offering to send you some money for the trouble I caused you. Please, just send me your Paypal address and maybe I can make this right. I'm not trying to screw anyone over, I'm just at the mercy of my circumstances.

Guest csaucer22

Well, I appreciate your kindness in holding those items for me and a sincere apology is all I can offer so that's that. My circumstances were unforeseen and sudden. I hope you are able to sell those items soon, Adam.

A user on here named rawkuout absolutely stinks. I bought a wii game from him in early January and, receiving nothing, wrote him about a month later. He promised to have it in the mail within a couple days and provide tracking information. This never happened, and subsequent messages were unanswered even though he has been posting on the board.

I just filed a paypal dispute, so hopefully this moron gets what's coming to him.

I've bought from him from another board and rec'd everything in a timely manner and well shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update.

He had an oral surgery?

And he says his name is Will in my emails

Same here, he sent looooooong apologetic emails about how the records I paid a lot of money for were sent back to him by the postal services.

I've opened cases with Ebay demanding a full refund, and that's a first for me. Have any of you ever done this? :-/

I've dealt with the rxa27 seller before and I wish I had read this board before buying from him with his new account...