Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

nothingnatural

seriously, this guy is THE WORST. i buy a Crosses 10" off the guy, he takes it in his liberty to send the fucker unsealed, in a poly lined sleeve, wrapped in bubble wrap, taped so the record can't move, between 2 pieces of cardboard, and taped again inside an LP mailer. wtf. can you make it ANY harder to get this record out of the goddamn mailer?

then he has THE NERVE to send me a Tron RSD 10", 2 No Knife 7"s, a Hum single and a bunch of stickers FOR FREE ??? ??? ???

seriously, worst seller in the world.

the. worst.

nothingnatural

seriously, this guy is THE WORST. i buy a Crosses 10" off the guy, he takes it in his liberty to send the fucker unsealed, in a poly lined sleeve, wrapped in bubble wrap, taped so the record can't move, between 2 pieces of cardboard, and taped again inside an LP mailer. wtf. can you make it ANY harder to get this record out of the goddamn mailer?

then he has THE NERVE to send me a Tron RSD 10", 2 No Knife 7"s, a Hum single and a bunch of stickers FOR FREE ??? ??? ???

the. worst.

I was shocked to see this in the Terrible Traders section - dude is so solid. Then I read the rest to see he's still solid.

nothingnatural

the. worst.

so what exactly are you complaining about? a record that was properly packaged for shipment and getting a bunch of shit for free? would you rather receive the record in a giant bubble mailer with no cardboard, the record still in the jacket so there are seem splits and no free shit?

if he sold you a sealed record and then opened it just to ship it you have some grief with the dude. otherwise you have nothing to complain about.

nothingnatural

the. worst.

so what exactly are you complaining about? a record that was properly packaged for shipment and getting a bunch of shit for free? would you rather receive the record in a giant bubble mailer with no cardboard, the record still in the jacket so there are seem splits and no free shit?

if he sold you a sealed record and then opened it just to ship it you have some grief with the dude. otherwise you have nothing to complain about.

Look up the word sarcasm, that will help you understand

Edit: Beat me to it

Still waiting on a record from jordyedge I bought from him last summer. Hasn't responded to emails or PM's since June but I see he's been logged in as recently as a month or so ago and all my messages have been opened. Beware, dude might rip you off.

Jordy Edge aka unknown andy aka jordan reidger from indiana sucks balls.

• 2 weeks later...

Buyer did not pay!!!

Name: Jason Libson

ebay id: vinyljunkie666

Won my NOFX - Wolves in Wolves' Clothing on Yellow vinyl. Kept giving me the runaround on his funds. Told me paypal wouldn't release his funds or some shit. Told me he's getting his tax return in a couple days. I waited. He was receiving feedback about "Thanks for the fast payment." I tried to contact to see what the fuck was up. He didn't respond. I opened a case against him.

nothingnatural

the. worst.

Hahaha, you fuckin asshole. I didn't see you put this in here. Kinda funny that one person took you seriously. Hope no one else takes your post serious and doesn't deal with me. Glad you enjoyed it all.

regan138

Now I wouldnt call him terrible but there's not a "kind of shitty" thread is there? Ordered some Gaslight stuff from him (10" and two 45's) good price, polite dude. When I received them the 10"was inside a cardboard box he folded around it and put in a plastic mailer bag. I now have a sealed copy that has a major crease that runs the length of the bottom of the jacket and slight damage in the top corners. 45's came shipped the same way but made it alright. He asked me to let him know when they came in, I did and he apparently has nothing to say about it.

Again, totally could have been worse but it's really frustrating to have shit shipped like that.

regan138

Now I wouldnt call him terrible but there's not a "kind of shitty" thread is there? Ordered some Gaslight stuff from him (10" and two 45's) good price, polite dude. When I received them the 10"was inside a cardboard box he folded around it and put in a plastic mailer bag. I now have a sealed copy that has a major crease that runs the length of the bottom of the jacket and slight damage in the top corners. 45's came shipped the same way but made it alright. He asked me to let him know when they came in, I did and he apparently has nothing to say about it.

I picked up a "best of oi" comp off of him, similar situation, it was loosely packaged in an oversized box. it made it ok though. however, on the plus side, it took him about 2 weeks to ship it, but when he did he sent it priority mail, which cost him damn near the price i paid him for the LP, so that was pretty cool of him. he just needs a vinyl packaging lesson, or some actual lp mailers.

• 2 weeks later...
EBAY user: deedoubleu12

This is RJ Chowder-Schnitzel, or whatever his name is.

Fuck him.

chowder-schnitzel legit made me laugh so hard. bhahaha.

Dunno about the schnitzel bit...Bought 3 records from him, 2 arrived (all $100+) one is still 'in the mail', seems to take 2 weeks to post hence the delay and comms are awful but so far I got my stuff...

What is the background on him?

EDIT: Turns out one I thought that was from him was in fact from DC..so I am waiting on 2 and he is no longer reg'd with 6 negs..pisser!

If you are waiting file a claim, seems there are more in that situation...