benchwarmer

• 2 weeks later...

BEWARE OF THIS GUY:

ebay-name: hemispheres75

Marcin Sliwinski

ul. Artyleryjska 2G

Torun kujawsko-pomorskie 87-100

Poland

Bought the Opeth "Heritage" LP on orange vinyl from me and does neither pay nor react to mails! Will spread around his name on all vinyl boards I know! That son of a bitch...

• 3 weeks later...

permafaust

Says he wants records on December 19th. Says he'll pay a few days later. Nothing. Ask about payment. Says he'll pay in the next few days. Nothing. Ask if I should continue holding the records. He said yes and he'd pay in the next few days. Nothing. Asks him what's up, he says he'll pay the next day. Nothing. Now he ignores my messages. But visits the board everyday.

So sick of shit like this. It happens more and more lately. I know I'm not out any records or money, but if you say you want something, please pay. If you can't pay, communicate.

permafaust

Says he wants records on December 19th. Says he'll pay a few days later. Nothing. Ask about payment. Says he'll pay in the next few days. Nothing. Ask if I should continue holding the records. He said yes and he'd pay in the next few days. Nothing. Asks him what's up, he says he'll pay the next day. Nothing. Now he ignores my messages. But visits the board everyday.

So sick of shit like this. It happens more and more lately. I know I'm not out any records or money, but if you say you want something, please pay. If you can't pay, communicate.

permafaust

Can't believe he did the exact same thing with you. Wtf?

anyone heard about "cbrothers" bought 2 records from him but I did not receive them and does not respond to mails ...

cbrothers is jordyedge, he's listed in here under terrible traders, i bought something off him recently and noticed his name, jordan reidinger i think, and immediately filed a paypal claim

After the better part of a year I just got a paypal refund from jordyedge/cbrothers. AKA Jordan Reidinger.

EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

SHIPPING ADDRESS:

3302 Cobblers Ct

New Albany, IN 47150

United States

I spent $35 dollars + shipping. He sent me back $25. That makes sense. Waste of time. Waste of money. No record. FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

beware, beware, beware.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest acoustic

somethingvinyl hardlines prices claiming that he absolutely won't go lower than x dollars. I then find out that he is currently selling that same record on his Amazon store for a LOWER price. Clearly he isn't a very honest person to do business with, so I won't be!

somethingvinyl hardlines prices claiming that he absolutely won't go lower than x dollars. I then find out that he is currently selling that same record on his Amazon store for a LOWER price. Clearly he isn't a very honest person to do business with, so I won't be!

Haha. I don't even really keep up with what I got for sale on Amazon. But just to make you feel better, I jacked the price up to $100.

You've got a sense of entitlement dude. Grow up.

Wait, so you're mad he didn't cut you a deal? Why not just buy it off Amazon from him to spite him?

Let me guess: Your parents told you that you could do anything.

Guest acoustic

Wait, so you're mad he didn't cut you a deal? Why not just buy it off Amazon from him to spite him?

Let me guess: Your parents told you that you could do anything.

All I'm saying is that he says one thing and does another, and that people who deal with him in the future might look at his Amazon shop for better prices. He raised the price shortly after I posted the original comment, seems odd to me. No hard feelings if someone doesn't want to go for a price, but I personally won't deal with those who, to me, seem shady. The point of this thread is to let others know about poor experiences, I did just that. No need to attack the guy who adds to the database.

I won an lp on ebay from seller momentoscars on 12/21/11. he sent me a message later that night asking for my address so he could calculate shipping, fine. didn't hear from him again until 12/28/11 when he sent me a message stating that due to the holidays/snow storm, he was unable to make it to the post office, ok. i sent him a message on the 7th, asking if he made it to the post office, no response. sent him another message on the 15th, no response. finally i decided to send him another message on the 24th asking him to cancel the transaction, still no response. tonight i decided to leave him negative feedback, which sucks because he now has a 50% positive feedback rating.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY:

Marcin Sliwinski

ul. Artyleryjska 2G

Poland

Bought the Opeth "Heritage" LP on orange vinyl from me and does neither pay nor react to mails! Will spread around his name on all vinyl boards I know! That son of a bitch...

I can only repeat myself!

This son of a bitch...after several weeks of bombing him with mails he actually paid! I sent the record and thought that's it! FALSE! This bastard opened a claim at paypal and got the money back ($160) although I've sent the records. Now I have to fuckin' deal with PP because this fuckin' son a dirty whore is a fuckin' cheater! Negative PP-Account = missed the chance to buy the new No-Man Live Vinyl (/300) and some other cheapos that are gone by now...

Will exclude Eastern Europe from future deals/sales...

BEWARE OF THIS GUY:

Marcin Sliwinski

ul. Artyleryjska 2G

Poland

This son of a bitch...after several weeks of bombing him with mails he actually paid! I sent the record and thought that's it! FALSE! This bastard opened a claim at paypal and got the money back ($160) although I've sent the records. Now I have to fuckin' deal with PP because this fuckin' son a dirty whore is a fuckin' cheater! Negative PP-Account = missed the chance to buy the new No-Man Live Vinyl (/300) and some other cheapos that are gone by now...

After that long of a delay you should have been safe and just canceled the transaction. I know it was a huge sale but there are some serious scammers out there and if someone smells funny better to be safe and protect yourself. Sorry this happened to you, what a miserable turn. Hope it works out.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY:

Marcin Sliwinski

ul. Artyleryjska 2G

Poland

As Dave said, I would have just cancelled the transaction since he was already a shady prick by taking so long to pay. I will say that shit like this is why I'm so hesitant to sell on eBay. It's just stupid that anybody can just open a bullshit claim and get there money back no matter what.

Edit - Oh and a special fuck you to acoustic for trying to soil the name of somethingvinyl.

Edit - Oh and a special fuck you to acoustic for trying to soil the name of somethingvinyl.

Thanks man. I know we've never actually done business but I appreciate the mention.

I've got nearly 50 transactions across two boards with people having 99% success rate. I'll let that speak for itself.

Also, just to prove my trustworthiness, you can see nearly every deal I've made on DF/VC/HYE:

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/somethingvinyl&view=info

I wouldnt worry about it. Im sure if youve got sales going on in numerous places, it must be hard to keep up with all your listings. Instead of complaining, the guy should have just bought it for cheaper on amazon!!! Dumbass.