Collective Confusion Red Cross Fundraiser - until FRIDAY

Hey ya'll

Being in New York, I feel the need to do something with this whole hurricane mess. From now until next Friday at 7 PM, 100% of the proceeds from sales in the Collective Confusion Record store will go to the American Red Cross to aid those displaced in NYC. I promise, every penny you spend will be handed over. Do me a favor, do the Red Cross a favor, buy a record or two. Use this thread for any questions. Thanks for reading and I hope you grab something.

http://collectivecon...el.com/products

For those wondering, here are the records I have in stock:

Hailey, It Happens - Aurora (CCR-001)

John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (CCR-002)

They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw (CCR-004)

John Nolan - Height (The Acoustic Sessions) (CCR-005)

John Nolan/Mansions Split 7" (CCR-006)

Dustin Kensrue - Please Come Home (Cola Brown - Enjoy The Ride record swap) - FOUR copies

I Am the Avalanche - Self Titled (Enjoy the Ride Records) - FIVE copies

Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far... remember there are three more days!

If you don't have enough money for a record+shipping but might want something, let me know how much you'd be willing to donate and I'll see if I can work it out. Consider it a firesale for my releases - I'm willing to work out deals if it means writing the American Cross a fatter check.

Definitely gonna be ordering the John Nolan Height and Mansions split. May end up adding either Cassino, Dustin K, or They've Shot Flanagan. Probably shouldn't be spending that much, but living in Florida, I know what storm damage is like.

Thanks man. Unforunately I'm all out of Cassino though. That 250 press was both good and bad for business.

Would anybody be interested in making a donation in exchange for the lacquers for Kingprince?

Thanks man. Unforunately I'm all out of Cassino though. That 250 press was both good and bad for business.

Would anybody be interested in making a donation in exchange for the lacquers for Kingprince?

Qh, damn. Glad they sold out, at least!

And depends how big of a donation. O.O

Also, any possibility of a similar thing, but a test instead of lacquer. I know you usually give away the tests pretty quickly. Just a thought.