PO: Biceratops - S/T (Matt Embree and CGak of RX Bandits, Juan Alderete of The Mars Volta)

http://biceratops.bigcartel.com/product/biceratops-pre-release-package

Biceratops-12-Jacket-_3mm-Spine_-_GDOB-30H3-007_web.jpg

Preorder package out of 60, not sure if this will be available not in the package either.

12inch vinyl record, 11 x 14 hand printed multi-color poster, and limited edition T-shirt. This is the debut record from Matt Embree and Chris Tsagakis as Biceratops. Tracks featuring Juan Alderete. Poster made from 5 separate linoleum blocks carved and printed by Chris Tsagakis. Limited edition T-shirt (black). Package also comes with digital download of album.

Super expensive especially with $15 shipping to the US and especially considering this is shipping from less than 10 miles away from me, but it comes with a shirt and a sweet poster.

DSC02698.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They posted on FB that all preorders should be shipping this week and the records are 180g Trasnparent Blue and White exclusive to the 60 preorder packages. Vinyl by it self should be up to order eventually and should be a different color than the preorders.

They also said the pressing plant was backed up and that was the delay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Matt's twitter yesterday.

"BTdubs all the biceratops pre-orders have been shipped. Thank you guys so much for your patience thru the factory and holiday delays.Peace!"

Haven't received mine yet though, I figured I would have today since he said they all shipped yesterday.

you expect to get something the very next day after it ships. wow. just wow.

I live less than 5 miles from Matt and MDBCollective, I realize now how what I said makes me sound ridiculous without knowing that. I know they were shipped UPS and I figured they could get it 5 miles in a day.