PO: Biceratops - S/T (Matt Embree and CGak of RX Bandits, Juan Alderete of The Mars Volta)

Show was great. It's fun watching them jam. They're both so good at playing.

The vinyl is super dope in person. It's like a blue/green sort of color. I guess a turquoise. It's transparent and 180 gram. And apparently they still have a few clear ones mixed in with the ones they are selling at the shows. This pressing is a show exclusive. :)

I was at the show last night as well, Juan didn't play with them but will at the Bootleg next Sunday. They played most of the record but it was jammy and improvised. They also played a new song or two and 3 TSOAF songs instrumentally. I, the Swan, Heraldic Beak and Wet Snow. The shirt was $20 and the same as the preorder bundle shirt.

Shit. Well it's worth it to support these guys. Definitely gonna hit up the bootleg bar on the 24th. If anyone needs one I'd be down to help a person or two out on here, just let me know in advance.

were you able to get a couple extras for people on here? i know i'm third in line so go to hookups96 and isavedlatin54 first then come to me.

^I did get two extras for people who had PMd me when I posted that. One person backed out, so I already messaged isavedlatin and he's gonna take it. That's all I have besides my personal copy.

Sorry I would have gotten more but at $25 they were fairly expensive on top of paying for me and my gf to get into the show, and gas to drive out from the valley. Worth it though.