Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Got mine in today and whoever shrinkwrapped it got waaaaay too excited. It was on there so tightly that the gatefold just had one crease. This made the front and back uneven and warped the back cover (ringwear right off the bat) and even the record itself a little bit. Doesn't affect the sound though and i'm not trying to sell it so i'm not freaking out about the packaging. Just thought it was interesting that something that should have made a record more secure actually damaged it. C'est la vie. Listening to it now and I feel like I'm 18 again. It's rad.

Got mine in today and whoever shrinkwrapped it got waaaaay too excited. It was on there so tightly that the gatefold just had one crease. This made the front and back uneven and warped the back cover (ringwear right off the bat) and even the record itself a little bit. Doesn't affect the sound though and i'm not trying to sell it so i'm not freaking out about the packaging. Just thought it was interesting that something that should have made a record more secure actually damaged it. C'est la vie. Listening to it now and I feel like I'm 18 again. It's rad.

No one's job is shrinkwrapping. It's a machine

No one's job is shrinkwrapping. It's a machine

Welp, that would explain it. Sometimes machines shouldn't replace people.

I did actually have to shrink wrap things when I worked at Best Buy back in the day so I know how fun it can be and how easy it is to overdo it.

You take a big bag, put whatever into it, use what looks like a papercutter but has a heated "blade" to seal the 4th side and then use what's basically a hair dryer to heat it up and kind of suction it in on the object. We shrink wrapped so much shit...

just checked my voicemail and had a call from HT.

im so boss, HT calls ME, i dont call them.  ;)  :lol:  :rolleyes:

soooooo... i just called them back and listened to that horrid paramore song for 20 minutes, and they had no idea why they called me in the first place. the lady was so confused. hahaha. 

soooooo... i just called them back and listened to that horrid paramore song for 20 minutes, and they had no idea why they called me in the first place. the lady was so confused. hahaha. 

They need to turn down the volume of that song. I can make out what song it is but its like they opted to put the worst quality version of the song through really crappy speakers an just hold it up to the phone.