Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

He had a few ordered for family members and what not. Seems like a super nice dude, I believe him. Aside from that, I can't stop spinning this. It sounds fan-fucking-tastic.

As far as I know he had a fob and 2 panics that got stolen.

Not that it matters.

I just don't wanna help out if it turns out someone is telling a story just to flip copies.

derp. thanks for letting me know adam but ill give him a chance to clear the air first before assuming anything. 

plus, i dont want to take away the last chance someone had at getting this in fairfax, va for someone that just wants to flip it (which i hope isnt the case, chef seems like a good person).

derp. thanks for letting me know adam but ill give him a chance to clear the air first before assuming anything.

plus, i dont want to take away the last chance someone had at getting this in fairfax, va for someone that just wants to flip it (which i hope isnt the case, chef seems like a good person).

He is very nice. I don't see him as the type of person to be like that haha. But people are like that I guess. I sold him 2 panic and one mixed fob.

Hey guys, just to clear up so no one thinks its sketchy (bc asking for multiple copies Is at any rate and id be like wtf too) i had a total of 9 stolen, 3 panic and 6 fob, a set of fob for me, my gf ( which got called wife and got a kick out of it so i didn't correct) and my 17 yr old sister. That's why I asked for so many and promise there will be no flipping of any kind.

we were actually going to send pics of us holding our records with the tracking # for your presents next month but hadn't decided if it was weird or not :)

Btw guys

Merry Christmas you solid awesome vc dudes

Hey guys, just to clear up so no one thinks its sketchy (bc asking for multiple copies Is at any rate and id be like wtf too) i had a total of 9 stolen, 3 panic and 6 fob, a set of fob for me, my gf ( which got called wife and got a kick out of it so i didn't correct) and my 17 yr old sister. That's why I asked for so many and promise there will be no flipping of any kind.

we were actually going to send pics of us holding our records with the tracking # for your presents next month but hadn't decided if it was weird or not :)

Btw guys

Merry Christmas you solid awesome vc dudes

Chef has 109 total posts and asked for 6 FOB and 3 panics...

Hmmm...

It's still gonna seem sketchy whether he is lying or not. Lets just hope everyone here can find decent people to hook them up. I finally just got it tracked down for like $3 more than ordering it from HT. at least some people out there are still alright.

Yeah the only reason I even bothered to explain was bc the dudes helping me out questioned it, didn't think it'd start this much static. Specially with flipping accusations when in reality I'm out 150$ from the original order. But ppl have been very nice and helpful. For people still looking for copies I suggest trying out the "buy ht and ship overseas thread" few dudes still offering to help out.

This made me laugh. Kudos.

Does it matter? These are boards. For discussion. And the fact I had to ask about 3 million people to snag a copy of panic and this dude was able to snag 3 copies with ease just kind of seems unfair if he is indeed flipping.

life is not fair sometimes, really don't know what to tell you dude

Does it matter? These are boards. For discussion. And the fact I had to ask about 3 million people to snag a copy of panic and this dude was able to snag 3 copies with ease just kind of seems unfair if he is indeed flipping.

Man this thread gives me a headache. The hobby is the hobby, people buy a shitload of copies of records sometimes, that won't change. What's more unfair is you dude's attempting to (and sometimes succeeding) in buying 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 copies of the exact same record when you could be spending that money on... like... other bands... or food.. or.. anything else, but you don't see people complaining about that, do you?

Oh wait