Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

the real question is, is adam gonna resell them at HIS cost as an employee, or "flip" them?   ;)

As stated above, I'm not even allowed to buy them as an employee and resell them. I had to purchase them as a customer and pay full price. I'm selling them at cost + shipping.

All of them are spoken for btw.

I think.

Listening to my copy now, sounds great (like not the CD master).  Thanks! Will not flip it!

Is there a possibility of reissuing Pretty.odd as well?

If anyone has a nice/mint copy of Pretty.odd they want to trade or sell reasonably, please PM me.

what do you have to offer?

They had about 12 copies at my local Hot Topic, but they're all fucking warped. Badly. Unplayable. I had to take back my first copy, thinking it was a fluke, then my replacement copy was even worse. I went back and made them open a bunch until they could find one that wasn't horribly warped.. It's still pretty bad, but I'm just gonna flatten it under some heavy stuff. Friggin' ridiculous  The lady at the counter said they ship flat with hundreds of pounds of other stuff on top of them.

My copy of Take This To Your Grave is perfect though.

I'm looking for this too, been calling local California Hot Topics but most of the ones here don't even sell records anymore :( If anyone wants to help me with this, I'd much appreciate it and I'd be sure to return the favor when the FOB Cork Tree represses go up early next year. I regret not being online-diligent with this and I don't plan to make the same mistake in the future :(