FA: Bad Religion, Danzig, Jimmy Eat World, ETC...

xxmartinxx

I'm not pricing the shipping, I'm only giving the shipping weight and specifying Global Priority Mail (which isn't cheap). I'd love to not have to charge that much, but it got to the point of where almost every international shipment ended with Paypal claim, so I need to cover my ass with the tracking number.

I'm not pricing the shipping, I'm only giving the shipping weight and specifying Global Priority Mail (which isn't cheap). I'd love to not have to charge that much, but it got to the point of where almost every international shipment ended with Paypal claim, so I need to cover my ass with the tracking number.

I ship first class and I've never had a problem. I also only sell to international buyers with 100% feedback though.

I ship first class and I've never had a problem. I also only sell to international buyers with 100% feedback though.

But if a buyer with 100% positive feedback screws a seller by filing a false claim the seller can't leave them negative feedback, so using that method to weed out bad buyers might not work.

As a seller, its gotten ridiculous shipping overseas. Typically first class is always 15-20 minimum and more depending on location. And now with claims being made, the seller has to protect himself and register the mail which adds an additional 10 dollars. $40 is high in some cases, but in others its actually spot on.

Ship first class and register it. Registering it provides tracking. Your ass is saved.

Yep. This is the way to go. First class intl is around $15, registered mail is an extra $12-15. You get tracking number with delivery confirmation scan

Note you must use that brown paper tape with security threads in it (water activated adhesive in back). They will not ship a package registered mail with normal plastic shipping tape on it