Black Friday 2012

I got the 3-1600 ms points for $10 a piece. My wife pulled up the ad that had them at $10 on her phone. Went to another target and they had the $10 sale thing where the points would be.

I also got 17 Bluray's between target, best buy and Walmart for $74. And 6 months of Xbox live for $11. Was home by 2am.

----------

I made off similarly with Blu-Rays. I skipped a lot of the shitty ones that they were offering at Target/Best Buy, but Fry's Electronics had quite a few for great prices. (I went to 5 different stores in all)

Worked a 15 hour shift. Started out the night (11pm) by handing out pre-sale tickets for doorbusters to the 300+ people in line. There were people camped out since Monday for this bullshit. Opened the store and watched with an outward display of happiness, but with inner feelings of disgust, as the lines started to wrap around the aisles of TVs and audio equipment, while the main line queue wrapped around the entire store. It stayed like that for hours. Continued throughout the night and next day and maintained a department that sold over $100k in 12 hours. Ended my shift by getting myself an open box 46" Samsung 240Hz 3D HDTV for an insanely ridiculous price I wouldn't even be able to say it on here. Got home so wired from everything that happened throughout the night and all the energy drinks I got nauseous and barfed just before passing out in the bathroom. Even now I don't feel like I've fully recovered from the horror of that day. That fucking day.

My friend and I got to Walmart around 8:00 which was when their first round of sales started. Only reason we wanted to go there though is because my friend wanted to get FIFA '13 for $25 and I wanted to get Dishonored for $25. We ended up waiting in line for the games for only about 15 minutes and luckily there were some left. So right afterwards we went to the electronics section and while looking around we thought "holy shit... there's a checkout line back here, why don't we just checkout here?" So we ask the lady closest to us where the line started and she said "right here," which put us about 4th in line. And we ended up checking out in about 3 minutes. We couldn't believe how lucky we got with that.

But besides that, it wasn't too eventful for me. I picked up an Odd Future shirt at Hot-Topic because they were having a "All T-Shirts for $10" sale, and the Odd Future shirts are usually $26 for some reason, so I was pretty happy with that.

After that I went to Express and grabbed a long sleeve shirt. I've never bought anything from there before because all of their shit is so damn expensive, but they were having a "50% off their whole store" sale, so I got the shirt for $25 instead of $50 which was awesome.

Lastly I went to my local FYE and grabbed the 3rd season of Arrested Development for $10 and the prequel to The Thing for $5.