Updated w/ pictures: SRC reissuing Quicksand - Manic Compression

Release Date:
February 26, 2013

Vinyl Color: 

500 - 180 Gram Green / Black Swirl
500 - 180 Gram Red / Black Swirl
500 - 180 Gram Army Green (Retail Exclusive) 
250 180 Gram Red

Preorders launch on Monday. Subscriber preorders are supposed to launch today. Anyone get the subscription newsletter? I had to change my email address and didn't get it yet.

Yeah, the red/250 is available for just the subscribers. Army green will be available at Hot Topic I'm guessing.

Fuck...So sad about that.....And hot topic has some of the most expensive shipping rates from usa to europe....When i bought the first two Deftones records it was very expensive for me....

Fuck...So sad about that.....And hot topic has some of the most expensive shipping rates from usa to europe....When i bought the first two Deftones records it was very expensive for me....

Hot Topic will receive a variety of colors on this like Slip. They may have some army green. HOWEVER the army green 'retail' will be going to our distro so it will be available through a variety of retailers such as your local brick and mortar, Amazon, Soundstage etc... So anyone carrying this who is not us will have the army green.

Kinda annoyed the hum pre-order and the quicksand pre-order were a week apart. I emailed this am about combining orders since international shipping is not cheap, I haven't heard back yet, so I figured I'll just wait til this is at my local store.

This is no problem. I am just about to email you back. We have 7 releases shipping in 2 months so there is not much we can do about putting pre orders so close together. Actually 9 pre orders. 1 More will be announced next week!

In for a green/black. Called up SRC and just had them add it onto my Hum pre-order (an extra week won't hurt and I'd rather just get it all at once/save everyone money and hassle on shipping).

Sweet bippy.

i thought hum ships first week of march and quicksand first week of februray? or did i miss something?

This is no problem. I am just about to email you back. We have 7 releases shipping in 2 months so there is not much we can do about putting pre orders so close together. Actually 9 pre orders. 1 More will be announced next week!

Alright cool, email me back and let me know how I should go about adding this. Thanks for posting!

Question about "retail exclusive".

I see some speculation in the thread that it will be sold at Hot Topic, but is that the only retail outlet, or will some go to distros/one stops for local record stores to stock? I go through my local record store to get most of my new vinyl and I think i'll like the army green color best, but I also don't want to miss out on anything due to lack of info.

Thanks!