PO :: Touché Amore/Pianos Become the Teeth Split 7" (OUT JAN 22nd)

tokimedo

Anyone get their TS order yet? I haven't gotten mine. By the way, these look awesome! Bummed I missed the 3 pack!

I just got confirmation 2 days ago, and it says it's at my house today. Give it a little more time. They've probably been swamped with orders from this and are just finishing up getting everything out

So that means that it hasn't shipped yet?

I cannot answer whether or not a specific Top Shelf order has shipped. 

We have both, as far as I know, shipped all of our preorders. 

If you are wondering about your specific order, I would suggest hitting up Top Shelf.

Seth and Kevin are wonderfully nice people. 

I cannot answer whether or not a specific Top Shelf order has shipped. 

We have both, as far as I know, shipped all of our preorders. 

If you are wondering about your specific order, I would suggest hitting up Top Shelf.

Seth and Kevin are wonderfully nice people. 

I thought you were part of them, but thanks.

Clear/beer might be tour copies for both bands. Also, I was wondering about the clear. In the OP it looks like one of em was clear and I was confused.

It's been said somewhere that the clear are for a box set.

Even if it was ordered from Topshelf?  

Edit: I forgot I also ordered the Code Orange Kids split with it, could that be causing a hold up?

The COK / FOH split was a pre-order for the re-press. We just got the records in on Wednesday so you're gonna have this shipped to you very soon. Thanks!

I haven't gotten any confirmation yet as well... :S

Anyone get their TS order yet? I haven't gotten mine. By the way, these look awesome! Bummed I missed the 3 pack!

I just got confirmation 2 days ago, and it says it's at my house today. Give it a little more time. They've probably been swamped with orders from this and are just finishing up getting everything out

Thanks for ordering from us, you guys — while this is in no way a typical wait time, I should explain that this is the busiest we've ever been in our nearly seven years of being a label. So I'm really sorry this is taking so long to get out!

You'll get a shipping confirmation email with USPS tracking information when we process and ship your order. It'll be emailed to the email you gave us when you ordered (or more likely, just the Paypal email address you used).

Thanks for understanding — we'll try and have this out to you as quickly as possible (nearly all of them will be out by tomorrow and Monday. We've packed them all, just haven't processed them all — you saw the pressing info... that's a lot of orders to pack, you guys!!!!).