JESU "Christmas" vinyl & CD pre-orders up now! + Contest winner and GREAT year-end updates!

very happy to hear of the Ascension update! thankfully i didnt get hosed on that AE debacle. feel for you guys that did. did no one even get refunded?

i think a few people did who got at them early, but a lot of folks, myself included, didn't get anything...not even an email reply (asides from initial email replies stating that "oh, it's just getting shipped from the plant" or "they'll be going out soon")...grrrr

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are furiously packing all the pre-orders with gusto!

Everything is sold out from us, but Revolver has some copies of the CD left:

http://www.midheaven.com/item/christmas-by-jesu-cd

Boom!

p.s. some members of this board should be pleased with the next release we now have solidified with JKB..... :D

Oh god, don't tease me like that

I honestly didn't realize the Aural Exploits pre-orders never came to fruition, somehow kinda missed the boat on all that drama. When I brought it up to Justin he seemed happy to start moving forward with that project again, now with a reliable outfit.

I'm particularly excited about some details surrounding it that I have to be a tease and not divulge yet.... I'll just say that I think in the end, it will actually be very worth the wait.

Feel bad for all the folks who got ripped off, but who saw that one coming? Aural Exploits was around for a while, and had a good thing going it seemed... but in the end, I guess not :(  Unfortunately we won't really be able to hook up folks who got taken for a ride by them, but hopefully the end results of the project make it worth all the problems it endured.

No clue on a release date, but since VC helped facilitate our knowledge on that one, I'll be sure to post updates here when I have substantial news to share.

Thanks again to everyone who's supported us, can't wait for everyone to get "Christmas" and enjoy that particular release. Very happy with the results!

A_GxCO5CAAEiGgq.jpg
Hey folks, we've been SNOWED IN!

As a result, a stack o' JESU vinyl pre-orders have been delayed a bit, but we've worked (damn hard) to fight mother nature and most remaining packages should be en route NOW!

We apologize for the delays, but megappreciate the patience.

Yes, we just invented the word "megappreciate"...feel free to steal it. BOOM!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I got it in a couple weeks ago. I've been listening to it relentlessly. I'm looking forward to Christmas 2013, so I can be really festive about it.

Haha same.