The Wonder Years - Sleeping on Trash 12" (No Sleep Records; February 12th, 2013)

• 1 year later...

i'm a little surprised at how quickly this sold the first time around, considering it was just a compilation of oldies, but i guess it's more of a testament to just how big TWY has gotten.

i'll probably pull the trigger on suburbia 2nd press at the same time as this. it's stupid how close to a complete collection i have to not really care that much about completing it.

Happy that NSR repressed this. Maybe this time around I'll actually get one.

at this point if you don't get one you only have yourself to blame. i doubt they will sell out as quickly but who knows. either way chris is good about represses and keeping things available, you just have to be patient sometimes

i'll probably pull the trigger on suburbia 2nd press at the same time as this. it's stupid how close to a complete collection i have to not really care that much about completing it.

Are all the copies of Suburbia you have really light? I have a black one and I got my girlfriend the HT exclusive color, both are reallyyyyy light. I've been debating getting the 2nd press to have a non-warped and heavier copy.

Are all the copies of Suburbia you have really light? I have a black one and I got my girlfriend the HT exclusive color, both are reallyyyyy light. I've been debating getting the 2nd press to have a non-warped and heavier copy.

yeah, but nothing to phone home about. maybe 120-gram? it wouldn't be surprising if chris uses the same people for every press so i wouldn't bet on the 2nd press being much heavier. however it probably won't get any lighter, so it's worth a try

• 4 months later...