The Wonder Years - Sleeping on Trash 12" (No Sleep Records; February 12th, 2013)

Really stoked about this because I do not have the Distances 7" or Leavehouse either. Now I can take those 2 off my want list and have this :D

That was their intent in making this

“The Wonder Years have always been a band that made it a priority to get music to listeners outside of just our full lengths. Because of that, there are a lot of old tracks floating around from out-of-print 7 inches, cd-r demos or comps. Sleeping on Trash is a way for you to get all of it on just one record. It’s a tangible way to own our old material without having to pay out the nose for it on eBay.” - Dan Campbell

“The Wonder Years have always been a band that made it a priority to get music to listeners outside of just our full lengths. Because of that, there are a lot of old tracks floating around from out-of-print 7 inches, cd-r demos or comps. Sleeping on Trash is a way for you to get all of it on just one record. It’s a tangible way to own our old material without having to pay out the nose for it on eBay.” - Dan Campbell

what an awesome guy!

“The Wonder Years have always been a band that made it a priority to get music to listeners outside of just our full lengths. Because of that, there are a lot of old tracks floating around from out-of-print 7 inches, cd-r demos or comps. Sleeping on Trash is a way for us to get all of it on just one record. It’s a tangible way to own our old material without having to pay out the nose for it on eBay.” - Dan Campbell

I read that quote as:

"Sleeping on Trash is a way for us to get you to buy these songs from us on one record without having to pay out the nose for it on eBay which we get nothing for"

good move on their part! dont blame them to do this!

Hopeless will make a bonus 7" for a deluxe $60 bundle and then realize they didn't make enough and fuck those who ordered a windbreaker with a useless bird stencil shit box for no reason :P

^ Bam that's the secret for the Living Room Song 7"

As long as I get the windbreaker before the world ends... Living rooms have a lot of wind and good friends never lend me their jackets.

I only have "Won't Be Pathetic Forever" when it comes to their 7"'s, so I'm really excited to have all of these other songs on one whole thing. Takes care of my want to get all of them individually. Ordered a silver in a heartbeat!

this exactly. stoked on having Leavenhouse, the Distances songs and Won't be songs collected. That side's great. the covers are great aswell, especially Zip Lock.

Hopefully we'll get 2011-2015 or something like that, in 2017. lots of gems post 2010 that are great and should be collected.

• 2 months later...