Discogs Users

derby625

I prefer to use a google docs spreadsheet, I hate not being able to make personal comments or notes on records in my collection.

i think you can do this on discogs.

How?  That's the one thing I'd love to be able to do to my discogs spread sheet.  And my own notes that aren't included in the release info on discogs.

On the collection page, the far right column is Notes. You can also add a note in the green box that appears when adding a release to your collection.

i've slowly been adding stuff to my lists on there. mostly my "wants" so i can be notified if they go on sale. i don't even bother with going in to edit all the wring information, my OCD tenancies would go off like no other...

Maybe that is what they need is a couple people with a critical eye just to mow the whole thing over.

Would be wise to check out his rating before sending money. If he has a lot of inventory that is priced unusually low, could be a thief.

Zero feedback. New user. Which feels legit because he may be someone just trying to make some money and not try and sell for huge prices. I don't know, he still hasn't sent me anything yet, guess we'll see.

Nice! I haven't personally seen the Orange variant of STWHA; great album, great price. 

More excited for E!E!. Been looking for that for a LONG time, few copies recently went on ebay as part of the CYLS auction thing for over 100 a piece, and this is one of the few things I'm missing in my E!E! release collection. There was the IIOI/E!E! split there too which I missed and am super bummed about, but this is a huge get for me.

More excited for E!E!. Been looking for that for a LONG time, few copies recently went on ebay as part of the CYLS auction thing for over 100 a piece, and this is one of the few things I'm missing in my E!E! release collection. There was the IIOI/E!E! split there too which I missed and am super bummed about, but this is a huge get for me.

Even better! I'm not very familiar with Empire! Empire! but I'm glad you're honing in on completing the collection. 

I really want to create a new database that's easier to use than discogs and more accurate than dead format. I think about it every day.

Discogs doesn't have an intuitive or easy to use setup but the amount of information is so incredibly huge there will never be another database that can compete with it

Unless of course they steal all the info and build from that

Discogs doesn't have an intuitive or easy to use setup but the amount of information is so incredibly huge there will never be another database that can compete with it

Unless of course they steal all the info and build from that

I agree with that, for sure. It has a lot of cool information, I just don't care about half of it. It makes finding the information that I do actually want harder. I don't understand the need to have 50 different pages for essentially the same item... Other than to make the market work better.