My band is going tour! Come hang out! :)

This. If you came to KS I would totally come kick it. On that note, if you ever need a Kansas show let me know, I'd hook you kids up.

ha thanks man!

we play in kansas sometimes... we played the granada in lawrence, ks last tour (and i got to goto that badass record store down the street)... I'll definitely hit you up next time we're in KS

ha thanks man!

we play in kansas sometimes... we played the granada in lawrence, ks last tour (and i got to goto that badass record store down the street)... I'll definitely hit you up next time we're in KS

Love Garden right? Great place. If you need a showr with a great turnout in KS you should let me know in the future buddy.

Love Garden right? Great place. If you need a showr with a great turnout in KS you should let me know in the future buddy.

yes!!! Love Garden!! so good! I was in there for an hour, had to soundcheck, and went back for another hour!

Thanks man I'll let you know! Appreciate the kindness!

To the people complaining about this band and their music, grow up. I might not particularly like it, but at least their getting out and doing shit and making music. No need to give him shit for making a living playing music and trying to get some VCers off their asses and come and hang out.

Dillon, any chance of getting on the Anaheim date? I know the So Cal dates are hard to get on, but I'd be down to grab a beer granted that there's guest list. Let me know!

Hey man! Ill let you know but Anaheim is probably the only date I won't be able to get people into cause those shows tend to sell out and the bands family comes... If I can of course ill let you know!

Might be able to make it to the House of Blues Anaheim show! Hook it up with a backstage pass and let me see that awesome tele of yours ;) haha

Anaheim is usually pretty tricky but I'll see what I can do!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151181795618811&set=vb.195991608810&type=2&theater

also here is a video for the tour and a clip of a new song called "Creeps & Strangers"