Midheaven Mailorder

Order from there a lot. There is stuff that is on there that is out of stock but they will refund you pretty quickly. If you see something that has been OOP for awhile chances are it is out of stock.

Damn because they have Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair... and I can't find it anywhere else, but it says they have it

Been ordering from them for roughly 10 years or so... I've had several occasions where an item ordered was out of stock, nothing major. Very prompt with email replies/inquiries. Dave and the rest of the staff are good folks... Good distro.

Do you have an email address for them so I could shoot them an email and ask if they actually have it?

I ordered the Baroness/Unpersons split from them back in May and I believe it was close to a month before I contacted them to ask if it was ever gonna ship and they finally responded that they didn't have it. I told them they should do better inventory so people aren't waiting and wondering about their order.

Also preordered the latest Doseone record in April and had to contact them to get any info about the delay well over a month later.

Summation: they kept out of stock items listed as a available and I had to contact them more than a month later to get any sort of info about my delayed orders the only two times I ordered. They're 0 for 2 on communication for me. I'm not a fan of theirs.

Ordered a few times but the latest ones turned me down. In one occasion an item was out of stock but I got almost automatically refunded. The last time the order simply got on hold forever, they ignored (or never got) any of my e-mails which ended up in a PayPal dispute and a hard earned refund. I won't order from them anymore.

• 1 year later...