I'm so glad someone finally offered it up. It's a good mixtape. It is a TAPE. Which is shitty-ish sounding, but whatever. I am a Desaparecidos fanatic, so I HAD to have it. Also I like pretty much all the bands on it. :D

f'real    might be seeing them with joyce manor and touche in a couple months :")

f'real    might be seeing them with joyce manor and touche in a couple months :")

Fucking amazing show. I saw them with Joyce Manor last year (?)  in NYC. Funny enough the night prior I saw Joyce Manor with Dads, TWIABP, and someone else. So I got a double dose of JM. It was epic when Desa and JM played Constant Headache together. Oh my f'n god. I was so pumped then the show was over. :(

Yeah. It's still nothing official and I don't know if it ever will be. But for now Im generally happy.

The way my life is right now I would be downright fucking miserable without her.

I'll just go ahead and admit that when I first met my GF our "whatever" was filled with "I don't know" it was a tough period but it came from some baggage with both had and just decided we were willing to help each other carry.

This sounds like that and I'm honestly so happy for you.  

Such is life. I hope it becomes smoother! When is small talk meeting to get very drunk together and tell each other that we love each other?

It really sucks that everyone is so far apart and also that life makes shit like traveling difficult.

A small talk meetup would be so drunken. I feel kinda buzzed just thinking about it.

I'll just go ahead and admit that when I first met my GF our "whatever" was filled with "I don't know" it was a tough period but it came from some baggage with both had and just decided we were willing to help each other carry.

This sounds like that and I'm honestly so happy for you.

There's a very high probability Im going to end up getting really hurt, but whatever. The "safe" relationships I've been in have always become very damaging over time. Id rather take a risk on someone I feel passionate about than become complacent with mediocrity ever again.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic