VC people (some are active, some used to be) I have met/hung out with at Fest....controlthebleeding, roadmonkey, hipster, Scott, divesandfives, marc, Casey, marty3k, hudsoncomplex, lydia, dynamitekid, and I also met Amber and Alan (kittenmittons and Bastard Samurai) when I went to Fun Fun Fun Fest to see Descendents.

Everyone was cool, and good times were had so don't knock it till you tried it people. I am 31 and anti-social and I still have a blast every year. We get a bed and breakfast, old man style, and spend a decent amout of time napping as opposed to watching bands all the time.

We get a bed and breakfast, old man style, and spend a decent amout of time napping as opposed to watching bands all the time.

sounds like a dream. I'd fit right in with the old men.

I haven't been able to hang at shows lately. Usually I"m thinking about leaving early to avoid a crowd/traffic or leaving early because I'm drunk and tired.

VC people (some are active, some used to be) I have met/hung out with at Fest....controlthebleeding, roadmonkey, hipster, Scott, divesandfives, marc, Casey, marty3k, hudsoncomplex, lydia, dynamitekid, and I also met Amber and Alan (kittenmittons and Bastard Samurai) when I went to Fun Fun Fun Fest to see Descendents.

Everyone was cool, and good times were had so don't knock it till you tried it people. I am 31 and anti-social and I still have a blast every year. We get a bed and breakfast, old man style, and spend a decent amout of time napping as opposed to watching bands all the time.

Meh, there has never been more than 5 bands I have been interested in seeing in a given year. And my back can't handle all day shows... stupid stage diving

sounds like a dream. I'd fit right in with the old men.

I haven't been able to hang at shows lately. Usually I"m thinking about leaving early to avoid a crowd/traffic or leaving early because I'm drunk and tired.

I am the same way nowadays in that I can't always hang at shows, mainly on work nights, but when it comes to Fest, it really is more of a meet cool people once a year thing versus a watch bands/get drunk thing. We avoid the drunks and their shenanigans so it is all bueno.

Plus, there are some GOOD EATS in Gainesville people.

Meh, there has never been more than 5 bands I have been interested in seeing in a given year. And my back can't handle all day shows... stupid stage diving

I don't care for/haven't heard of most of the bands either...half the fun is discovering new bands.

As far as all day shows and stage dives...find somewhere to sit and, you know, maybe don't always aim to be in front where the stage divers are.

I don't care for/haven't heard of most of the bands either...half the fun is discovering new bands.

As far as all day shows and stage dives...find somewhere to sit and, you know, maybe don't always aim to be in front where the stage divers are.

I hurt my back stage diving, I was not complaining about stage divers

It's too nice to be inside today.

I'm super glad to have a short day today. Heading home now. I'm thinking I'm gonna walk the beagle and play guitar outside for the rest of the afternoon. It's 60 here right now. Tomorrow it's supposed to snow. Thursday's high is 25. Friday's high is 54. I don't understand why the weather can't just make up it's mind.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic