can you photoshop half of the house to be in disrepair, and the other half in pristine condition?

OR

can you photoshop a man on a ladder working on the shingles?

I'm so upset this morning, I can't just photoshop things and people out of thin air.

jealous. Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein are two of my favorite comedies ever, and he is a huge reason why. Was he funny at the signing?

He really was super witty.  There was a dialogue between him and..... some guy (I can't remember who it was, haha) and they talked about his career and his writing and whatnot.  He took some questions from the audience and people asked about his movies and he was willing to tell stories from the set and other jokes here and there.  He's really awesome, haha.  During the signing he called me darling and asked if I wanted a photo with him.  When I looked at the photo afterward, I saw that he totally pulled a duckface in it.  I thought that was so funny, lol.

can you photoshop half of the house to be in disrepair, and the other half in pristine condition?

OR

I'm so upset this morning, I can't just photoshop things and people out of thin air.

People think that Photoshop is legitimate wizardry.  & When you tell a client that you can't do that, they ask "then what am I paying you for?"

I am alone in the office today.. I think my focus will be 80% not falling asleep, 10% work, 10% VC Small Talk.

Pretty sure I am getting sick, cause this morning is just one big blob of blah.

When I looked at the photo afterward, I saw that he totally pulled a duckface in it.  I thought that was so funny, lol.

Well now you have to post it.

I am alone in the office today.. I think my focus will be 80% not falling asleep, 10% work, 10% VC Small Talk.

Pretty sure I am getting sick, cause this morning is just one big blob of blah.

Well now you have to post it.

I have to find it first!  I know I have a hard copy somewhere at home... I'll check my facebook for it.

This was years ago and I look like a total dork in the photo so DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME.

He really was super witty. There was a dialogue between him and..... some guy (I can't remember who it was, haha) and they talked about his career and his writing and whatnot. He took some questions from the audience and people asked about his movies and he was willing to tell stories from the set and other jokes here and there. He's really awesome, haha. During the signing he called me darling and asked if I wanted a photo with him. When I looked at the photo afterward, I saw that he totally pulled a duckface in it. I thought that was so funny, lol.

Good, I am glad that my mental image lived up to your experience. I wish I could have been there

OR

Work frustration blows, and I am right there with you today. It can only go up from here

just complaining in general. we do 2 months regular hours and 6 weeks on overtime (repeating all year)... and we're on our overtime right now so we're working all the damn time and I'm grumpy.

thanks for listening guys :wub:

People think that Photoshop is legitimate wizardry.  & When you tell a client that you can't do that, they ask "then what am I paying you for?"

i had a photo client ask me to photoshop her husband into family photos at least 3 times after i repeatedly said no. 1. unless you have a professional designer/retoucher do that, it's going to look utterly stupid for so many reasons 2. even if a professional does it, depending on the photo you give them of the person, it will still look photoshopped 90% of the time, 3. that's not what i do! or use photoshop for! i do most of my post production in lightroom, for starters, and only use photoshop to touch up minor things like something weird in the background, or to remove an obvious blemish. i'm not a designer, haha. SORRRYYYYYYYY. that's like asking your computer fixer guy to fix your air conditioning unit.

just complaining in general. we do 2 months regular hours and 6 weeks on overtime (repeating all year)... and we're on our overtime right now so we're working all the damn time and I'm grumpy.

thanks for listening guys :wub:

my sister has that problem (but only once or twice a year). she works in HR for a relatively large company, and when they do open enrollment for health coverage, she winds up working 12 hour days all week and sometimes goes in on the weekend (and she's salaried, so she doesn't even get paid for that time). her company usually does nice stuff for them, like take them all out to lunch, and bring them breakfast.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic