I've been down for the count since Friday night. I danced my little heart out, and tried to go the the gym today but my ankles are messed up from the crazy shit I was doing at the gay bar. I want to be 18 again.

I've been down for the count since Friday night. I danced my little heart out, and tried to go the the gym today but my ankles are messed up from the crazy shit I was doing at the gay bar. I want to be 18 again.

Details...

I do this dance, my friends call it the 'make it nasty'. That's all I can really say without having everything here think I'm insane.

Come on, you know you don't care what people here think... B)

Edit: either way...

ILa7A.gif

Something needs to be done with the VC board right quick.

Huh?

Not summoning you Huh?, just wondering what she be talkin' 'bout. I see a bunch of posts by a new poster, is that it?

I've been attending honor music festivals since the tenth grade and yesterday was my last one forever. It was the Pennsylvania All-State Concert Band and it was definitely a bittersweet moment. The friends I made throughout my three years could not be matched anywhere and it was phenomenal to play such fantastic music with fellow talented musicians and they were my absolute favorite part of high school.

Yeah, that shit sounded cheesy as fuck. In reality, I loved PMEA and NAfME festivals-I made some great friends from all over the country and loved playing the music.

EXCEPT AT THIS YEAR'S ALL-STATE BECAUSE I WAS ON BASS TROMBONE AND I DESPISE THE BASS TROMBONE WITH THE BURNING PASSION OF A MILLION SUNS. I wish PMEA would have Bass Trombone be a separate instrument, because it takes a different set of skills to play it. It sucks to go from playing Lead Trombone at regionals to Bass Bone at states--the parts are assigned to specific regions randomly and has nothing to do with the scores or parts players were on previously, which is shitty.

Guest joshjenk99

this thread should be called "small talk for big assholes with small dicks" based on how i've been treated since joining this god foresaken hell hole of a "community"

BINGO.

Yep. Some real racist shit going on too. Bumping old threads saying the same thing over and over, etc.

I hardly ever go into that section of the board anymore...I just check "my content" for stuff.

/shrug

Guest joshjenk99

Yep. Some real racist shit going on too. Bumping old threads saying the same thing over and over, etc.

what "racist shit", eh?

this thread should be called "small talk for big assholes with small dicks" based on how i've been treated since joining this god foresaken hell hole of a "community"

People take this board seriously...I don't know why, but they do. Perhaps you are rubbing people the wrong way?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic