Well look at that - received an email back from the sender of the cassettes.  He says he's going to check the software tomorrow to find out what address was put on the package.  Now I just hope he remembers to check and let me know.

Toooooooooooold yaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D

This girl who graduated in my class just posted "I love how some people get to explore the world, live life, and save money for when they want to settle down. The only thing I get to explore is the 'joy' of being a mother to be." I can't feel sorry for people in this situation, no one forced pregnancy on you...it was the result of you not being safe with contraception (this is something she has posted about before, so this is the situation). You decided to keep your child and therefore you have 0 right to sit and make it sound like those without children are living this struggle free, blessed life. 

People will never learn that actions have consequences, they'll just continue to say that life is 'unfair' and it isn't their fault.

Girl is stupid...ignore and move on. I would make sure to tag her on FB anytime you do fun stuff... :D

I loved it when "friends" who are parents would hate me for not giving up my freedom for parenthood.

Parent: "So, what are you doing tonight?"

Me: "Going to a show, drinking some brews, staying out late, and sleeping in the next day."

Them: "God, when are you going to grow up?"

Me: "So growing up means having a kid and being miserable like you? No thanks..."

Them: "You are such an a$$hole."

Me: "LOL!"

I think I'm going to see Bran---band who shall not be named--in June.

But that's it, i believe.

Hopefully touring in August but 0 details have been confirmed with me, so who knows.

My boss bought me a bagel, leaving this job is going to be so hard because she's the nicest boss in the world.

Nice! I wanted to tour over summer and I know I'll be bummed seeing all my friends out on the road, but it's gonna feel so much better to finish these last few months of college out and then start traveling. Plus it gives me time to save up money and figure things out.

I never did get that email that everyone else from awful tour 2k13 recieved. Considering it was a copy and pasted letter with small personal tidbits thrown in (he assumes we don't all talk) I'm very curious as to what the hold up is. Apparently it was a letter detailing our compensation and saying we're still getting a paid. Despite it being nearly a year ago, it just keeps coming back like a crazy ex.

Also, no one tell my mom...I ate a piece of cheese on my omelette this morning.

i have my interview tomorrow! I’m excited. This job seems a lot easier/less stressful than my current position. Nice family owned company, been in business since the 80s and growing every year. Benefits and vacation time. They asked me how much money I was looking for and I told them, and they still wanted me to come for the interview ASAP, so I’m hoping they were okay with the amount I suggested. I wasn’t expecting them to ask that question, and I kind of panicked and just threw out a number I wanted.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic