Did the apocalypse start in AZ?

My bad, I passed out shortly after my post...

To answer your question: no, that is just how the AZ punx get down sometimes haha.

Earf Wind and Fire horns

Eddie Van Halen

Geddy

Steve Smith

DiMeola

Robert Plant

Peter Buck

Freddie Mercury

I didn't know who most of those other people are.

jimmy is taking me to a hardcore fest on saturday, are people going to pour trash on me puddin?

There is always a chance...wear your hard pitting outfit! :D

The trash was dumped out before the can itself became airborn so there is a little relief haha.

Yesterday this girl went on a huge tangent about how she refuses to force her unborn child to listen to rock n roll music because she believes it's the product of the Devil and only teaches sex, drugs, and evil. She then went on to say that this is fact because she was born in such music. She wants her child to find value in something other than music "like fame or money."

This is all coming from someone who makes a living being a rock singer and is famous for having a swatsticka tattooed on her boobs.

Yesterday this girl went on a huge tangent about how she refuses to force her unborn child to listen to rock n roll music because she believes it's the product of the Devil and only teaches sex, drugs, and evil. She then went on to say that this is fact because she was born in such music. She wants her child to find value in something other than music "like fame or money."

This is all coming from someone who makes a living being a rock singer and is famous for having a swatsticka tattooed on her boobs.

What... the fuck?!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic