Guest stl_ben.

it's in store only... someone talked to travis and he said the online posting was a mistake.... so yeah ...

Shelby is an internet master.

Retail Story of the Day:

So the model Camille from America's Next Top Model season 2 came into my store and just tried to shake me down over some $50 sandals that are missing a "few" rhinestones (read: ONE!). She hit me with the sob story saying how she's wearing this to her baby shower and she was afraid that the dress might snag on the empty spot and cause her to fall on her pregnant belly. So I promptly gave her 10% off (enough to cover sales tax really) and marked it final sale so she couldn't return them anywhere else. She then got upset because we didn't have any coupons.

i did a really good job of getting my ass out of bed and being productive on my day off. but then the forecast went from pretty crappy to pretty damn nice, which lead to a bike ride. aka.. not continuing all the productivity that i had lined up for myself.

and for now, i'm just enjoying a thunderstorm on the porch while dinner cooks. and it smells kind of amazing..

i did a really good job of getting my ass out of bed and being productive on my day off. but then the forecast went from pretty crappy to pretty damn nice, which lead to a bike ride. aka.. not continuing all the productivity that i had lined up for myself.

and for now, i'm just enjoying a thunderstorm on the porch while dinner cooks. and it smells kind of amazing..

Fuck yeah! If we get a storm tonight I'll be super happy. I got to walk around Lake Superior all day for work enjoying dope weather as well!

I can actually validate. I got a text with the number he's thinking of.

WAIT, CAN I ENTER? I KNOW THE NUMBER!

I never said you couldn't enter...

Wait until you start paying bills.

Don't do that, I really hate when people say this, I'm not picking on you personally but this needs to be said. High Schools have just as much stress as adults, it's just a different kind of stress! Kids my age have jobs, soical lifes, and are forced into over packed class rooms for 8 hours a day, on top of that some of these kids are AP getting at least 2 hours of home work a night. Teenagers are faced with the challange of becoming themselves while having character striped from them, we have test shoved down our throats made for us to fail, everyone expects you to go to fucking college, fuck college it's so stupid. Fuck the classes high schoolers have to take, fuck pre-cal and AP Stat, please don't ever say, it's worst being an adult because when you're an adult you're allowed to fuck up, and make your own choices, but when you're 17 everyone's judging you and telling you what you should do and how you should do it, and it's stressful and fuck and annoying as hell.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic