So I recently came across a thread in the for sale section and found someone who is selling an album I would like.  I know the album sells for $15 plus shipping from interpunk.  He stated he was taking offers, so I felt like $16 PPD was a reasonable offer.  He responds with a counter offer of $21.  I politely declined his counter offer.

A couple days later he sends me another (unprovoked) offer of $20.25 and I thought "why is this guy bothering sending me another offer and only lowering it 75 cents?"  So I didn't respond.  Just last night I get yet another offer, this time he offers $17.65 plus $4.55 shipping.  So he thought it would be a good idea to raise it to $22.20?

Clowns be trolling......

I'm joining in to say I like playing my music on shuffle when I'm driving short trips. I can just turn it on and go instead of scrolling through to find an album that I'll be able to listen to three songs from. I also like shuffling because I'll hear a lot of stuff I have in my library and kind of forgot about. Long trips I listen to full albums though.

So I recently came across a thread in the for sale section and found someone who is selling an album I would like. I know the album sells for $15 plus shipping from interpunk. He stated he was taking offers, so I felt like $16 PPD was a reasonable offer. He responds with a counter offer of $21. I politely declined his counter offer.

A couple days later he sends me another (unprovoked) offer of $20.25 and I thought "why is this guy bothering sending me another offer and only lowering it 75 cents?" So I didn't respond. Just last night I get yet another offer, this time he offers $17.65 plus $4.55 shipping. So he thought it would be a good idea to raise it to $22.20?

Clowns be trolling......

you need to just straight up counter offer him random lower amounts like 7.37 and 3.51

So I recently came across a thread in the for sale section and found someone who is selling an album I would like. I know the album sells for $15 plus shipping from interpunk. He stated he was taking offers, so I felt like $16 PPD was a reasonable offer. He responds with a counter offer of $21. I politely declined his counter offer.

A couple days later he sends me another (unprovoked) offer of $20.25 and I thought "why is this guy bothering sending me another offer and only lowering it 75 cents?" So I didn't respond. Just last night I get yet another offer, this time he offers $17.65 plus $4.55 shipping. So he thought it would be a good idea to raise it to $22.20?

Clowns be trolling......

Normally I just get ignored when I make offers lol. But this sounds more fun!

I can only think of three shows I've gone to that I've had to get tickets through Ticketmaster. Pearl Jam, Weezer, and The Dead Weather. There was an extra fee on the Dead Weather ticket because the show was in Denver and I bought the tickets in Salt Lake City. So stupid.

Glad I hardly ever have to deal with them.

I can only think of three shows I've gone to that I've had to get tickets through Ticketmaster. Pearl Jam, Weezer, and The Dead Weather. There was an extra fee on the Dead Weather ticket because the show was in Denver and I bought the tickets in Salt Lake City. So stupid.

Glad I hardly ever have to deal with them.

Extra fees for location?  Incredibly stupid.

Check out this guy, 'giving away' a few Expedits for 5 grand. Good to know they're worth so much.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/ele/4474620152.html

i think that also includes his collection of 1200 albums, too. (not that i dont think this guy is probably a pretentious asshole)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic