I had to take my phone to the bathroom so I could tell you guys I'm working on writing a product description for 'chubby stiffy snowman ornament'

First day back to work after two days off. So much paperwork....

hey financially smart people: which is better in the long run: a roth ira, or deferred compensation plan.

i'm going to start contributing to one or the other once i get my student loans paid off.

ADULT STUFFZ.

I would go with the Roth IRA. They are a little more stable. But we are talking about fluctuations here which in it's very nature is unstable

Congrats! I have my finals for Psychology next week that will determine if I get into Uni to study it, only just started studying for it so I've probably fucked it.

Positive thoughts!! You can do it!

I have Roth. I was advised it was less risky. Who knows though, I'd like to do more research.

It is but the stock market is 100% risk in itself. It scares me that I could lose my hard eared savings. I'm looking into real estate to have a secondary income stream just in case

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic