My vacation starts in 7-8 days too! Sort of!

Everything starts happening next Thursday but I work that Friday, have off Saturday-Monday. Then I leave again the 15th-19th for the beach. I'm pumped! Not for low paychecks though.

where are you going?

I have exactly 22 hours of pto to last me almost 3 weeks. So I'm going to be beyond poor when I get back. I wanted to ask my gf to marry me there (were going to Peru) but I just couldn't afford the ring she deserves in time either. In hindsight going is kinda dumb financial wise but YOLO

I thought Marinara and the Pepperonies was your favorite band.

She's my favorite artist! I consider them different things, but technically she's my #1 and Bayside is #2. Even though they came before her.

Chino, my first few days I'm going to see the last few Conditions shows, but it'll be really cool because my friends only think I'm doing Philly. A bunch of people are traveling from different states and I don't get to see them often, so I'm just going to show up in Virginia and surprise everyone. One of the people who doesn't know that I'm showing up in VA lurks this board, so GOD DAMNIT TJ IF YOU READ THIS I WILL BE SO MAD.

Then we're going to wildwood for family vacation.

Peru sounds lovely. I live by the quote "traveling is the only thing money can buy that makes you richer."

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic