Be very careful about this decision. We have no Taco Bell here. As far as I'm concerned, that's a violation of my basic human rights.

I need out of this damn fool country. Sounds like we should swap. Wanna try running into each other like in Freaky Friday?

Yes let's swap!! You know I want those milk Popsicles. Lol. I have to say though, I've been working on becoming a better cook because I know I'll miss all the food here :(. However, when it lived in Scotland, they had the best baked potato with cheese. Oh and all the delicious fish and chips. Yum. I'm visiting in September so I can meet with the IT people and charm them into liking me but really I'm just going to eat a lot.

If you move to England does your job title change to crisp vendor?

Haha. I would love that change!! Another thing I'm really excited about is never driving ever ever ever ever ever again. I hear the public transit is pretty good and I look forward to train/bus rides. Hell, I'll even walk if I never have to drive again. Where I'm at in Oklahoma, everything is so spread out that you have to drive.

Got an email today from the company I have an interview with next Tuesday. They said the company went a different way and no longer need design services. They think I'm really talented and are keeping my file for the future. One reads that and all that is seen is "Nope". 

Oh well. Not the first time, won't be the last time. I was kind of excited about the possibility of that position but hey, onto the next one. 

Got an email today from the company I have an interview with next Tuesday. They said the company went a different way and no longer need design services. They think I'm really talented and are keeping me file for the future. One reads that and all that is seen is "Nope".

Oh well. Not the first time, won't be the last time. I was kind of excited about the possibility of that position but hey, onto the next one.

Aww. Hope something cool comes along soon!

Got an email today from the company I have an interview with next Tuesday. They said the company went a different way and no longer need design services. They think I'm really talented and are keeping me file for the future. One reads that and all that is seen is "Nope". 

You'll find something! You've got talent and that's definitely going to give you an edge!

My dream is to sit in a cubicle all day like office space. I want that job.

In that case, you should totally be an engineer at my company, they sit at their desks all day and let other engineers like me handle all of the work in the cleanroon/factory. :P

Seriously though...lazy bastards. <_<

In that case, you should totally be an engineer at my company, they sit at their desks all day and let other engineers like me handle all of the work in the cleanroon/factory. :P

Seriously though...lazy bastards. <_<

What type of engineer are you? I'm working towards a computer science degree. I was at a school where that would have been an engineering degree but I switched colleges so that I don't have to take anymore physics engineering classes. Or chemistry. No more chemistry ever again.

Aww. Hope something cool comes along soon!

You'll find something! You've got talent and that's definitely going to give you an edge!

Thanks guys! Portfolio Review is next Thursday and a bunch of employers will be there. I've also got my resume out to a good amount of places right now and I've still yet to use my current boss's contacts in the industry. I know that I can get a design job but I'm being choosy at the moment. 

What type of engineer are you? I'm working towards a computer science degree. I was at a school where that would have been an engineering degree but I switched colleges so that I don't have to take anymore physics engineering classes. Or chemistry. No more chemistry ever again.

I have a B.S. in electrical engineering, and am currently a test engineer at a development factory in AZ. We are already working on finishing the chips that will replace Haswell, and will be getting the next generation started shortly. It is kinda cool being ahead of the consumer market by over a year haha.

I only had to take general chemistry 1 haha.

But blowing things up in chemistry was the best part of school

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic