I'm usually pretty frugal when it comes to clothes and accessories. T.J.Maxx, Goodwill, clearance sections are my best friends.

I think the most I've ever paid is maybe $20 for a shirt, $25 for a pair of pants (that had been marked down from $105), and $30 for my wallet. The wallet was definitely a splurge for me; I'd been wanting something high-quality for a few weeks beforehand, and I found it on deep clearance (it retailed for $130) at a Coach Men's factory outlet store while I was on vacation, so it just made sense at the time.

DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SALES AND ALSO OLD NAVY BECAUSE I OWWWWN.

Also one of my best friends actually works at an Old Navy in Florida so she gives me the DL on deals.

Share.

I once saved $50 on a $150 bill, which was pretty awesome.  

I'm about to go running and it's 88 degrees help.

My sister has worked at American Eagle for the last 8 years and continues to work there despite having a full time government job. She gets a crazy good discount so every Christmas I end up getting jeans from either her or my mom. AE jeans are pretty legit as far as quality goes so I haven't actually had to buy myself jeans ever really.

My sister has worked at American Eagle for the last 8 years and continues to work there despite having a full time government job. She gets a crazy good discount so every Christmas I end up getting jeans from either her or my mom. AE jeans are pretty legit as far as quality goes so I haven't actually had to buy myself jeans ever really.

their clothes don't look that nice to me and their skinny jeans aren't skinny enough. But their guys underwear section is heaven.

Also Hershey’s chocolate is nasty as fuck and some of the worst chocolate I've ever had

I work at a sporting goods store, so I get brands like Nike, Adidas, Vans, etc for 50%+ off retail. It's nice.

So you could hook a sista up with some new nikes then? :)

I loooove AE jeans.

I miss my PacSun discount but our jeans always ran like 5 sizes smaller than normal.

Apparently there's a wild pack of 5-12 dogs roaming around the city I used to live in. They killed another dog and chased some kids that were fishing. Jesus. Glad I'm out of there.

I have seriously owned 3 pairs of jeans for probably the last 4 years or so.

Also, what's the proper washing etiquette of Jeans? Personally, unless I spill food/drink on them, I say fuck washing them after each use.

Might be different for girls but wear mine a few times until they bag out. Then I wash and dry them. My butt looks better in fresh jeans!

Might be different for girls but wear mine a few times until they bag out. Then I wash and dry them. My butt looks better in fresh jeans!

I think it is a girl thing. My wife always washes hers after each use and I just never got it. I'm getting like a week in before I wash and go to pair 2 haha

Also, what's the proper washing etiquette of Jeans? Personally, unless I spill food/drink on them, I say fuck washing them after each use.

To quote Michael cera from nick and Norah

"I never wash my pants. I like to keep the night on them. "

I'm the same with pants.  I hate getting new pants.  Anyways, I only wash them when they're dirty.  So that usually ends up being once a month.

I just bought some 2 minutes ago, came back to this thread and got upset for like 2 seconds and then remembered John is a Canadian.

Yeah I'm in the market for some new gym shows. I'm really not into all the bright colored ones though. Just give me some plain nikes.

Yeah I'm in the market for some new gym shows. I'm really not into all the bright colored ones though. Just give me some plain nikes.

I just got in from a workout and the first thing I bought was new shoes. The selection is absolutely outrageous. Why do they make neon yellow shoes? I went with plain black and white ones. I like simple shoes. Normal colors and not too busy looking.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic