I just left a huge ass comment on Teamocil's IG stating that she struck me as a gal who would like/fall in love with Ghost Mice...hope I'm right!

I'm excited to listen to them :).

Good morning everyone. I'm up super early. I was outbid on eBay and I'm angry. BUT today is rifftrax! They are doing sharknado. I've never seen the original but it'll be cool to see these guys take it apart haha. Who is going? Or am I the oldest one here who remembers mystery science theatre 3000?

I'm excited to listen to them :).

Good morning everyone. I'm up super early. I was outbid on eBay and I'm angry. BUT today is rifftrax! They are doing sharknado. I've never seen the original but it'll be cool to see these guys take it apart haha. Who is going? Or am I the oldest one here who remembers mystery science theatre 3000?

Nope, I remember MST3K... great stuff.

It was good! I almost hopped on a bus and finished off the rest of the tour but I was a day late with my application, it's a bummer but even sending off that resume was a huge thing for me. I had tons of people even saying they'd go and reccomend me for the job.

Then, the TM for the artist I worked for on Sunday told me to keep in contact because they'll probably need someone out their next summer. So I got a very unofficial/potential offer for tour next year.

My stomach is still sort of rocky from the roller coaster of emotions I was put through yesterday. Maybe I'll eat some bread ;)

It was good! I almost hopped on a bus and finished off the rest of the tour but I was a day late with my application, it's a bummer but even sending off that resume was a huge thing for me. I had tons of people even saying they'd go and reccomend me for the job.

Then, the TM for the artist I worked for on Sunday told me to keep in contact because they'll probably need someone out their next summer. So I got a very unofficial/potential offer for tour next year.

My stomach is still sort of rocky from the roller coaster of emotions I was put through yesterday. Maybe I'll eat some bread ;)

Thats great news!  I hope you're able to make connections for next summer or maybe even some tours in between this year and next summer's Warped.

mmmm bread.  I'm craving a poptart like crazy this morning. i havent had one since college lol

Thats great news!  I hope you're able to make connections for next summer or maybe even some tours in between this year and next summer's Warped.

mmmm bread.  I'm craving a poptart like crazy this morning. i havent had one since college lol

I had a s'mores poptart this morning. Deeeeeelishusss.

Now that I'll finally have graduated, there's definitely a good chance of me being out there next year. Enough people on the tour want me out their with them AND my college has a booth where they take graduates out on the road to talk about the school.

Yesterday I ran up to the tent and went I GRADUATE IN A MONTH. Everyone high fived me and gave me all sorts of school pride swag ahahahahah.

I just saw a guy on the eL that looked like Eugene Porter from the Walking Dead (without a mullet) solve a Rubik's cube 5 times in a row in less than 15 minutes. It was rather impressive.

That's not too hard, 3 minutes is a generous amount of time per solve. That's a pretty leisurely pace. Once you know the algorithms to move certain pieces its all rote memory.

I had a s'mores poptart this morning. Deeeeeelishusss.

Dammit!  I want. :(  I just need to keep thinking about how I'm 9 lbs down since June 23rd.  That was a nice surprise on the scale this morning.

Now that I'll finally have graduated, there's definitely a good chance of me being out there next year. Enough people on the tour want me out their with them AND my college has a booth where they take graduates out on the road to talk about the school.

Yesterday I ran up to the tent and went I GRADUATE IN A MONTH. Everyone high fived me and gave me all sorts of school pride swag ahahahahah.

That's awesome! So you have two connections to get back on Warped next year haha

That's not too hard, 3 minutes is a generous amount of time per solve. That's a pretty leisurely pace. Once you know the algorithms to move certain pieces its all rote memory.

I've never solved one before, but then again I've only ever had one in my hands but maybe 5 times in my life.  I should get one just to say I've solved it.  I'm willing to bet there is a pretty high % of people that have never solved one.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic