Guys it's my Friday and I'm off work!! I will not waste these days off! I'm gonna buy a whole watermelon and try and eat all of it before Wednesday and I want to knit 3 hats. That's my goal. If you've got movie recommendations then I'm all ears.

Edit: I have Netflix, Hulu, amazon prime, hbo and I can rent off iTunes.

Guys it's my Friday and I'm off work!! I will not waste these days off! I'm gonna buy a whole watermelon and try and eat all of it before Wednesday and I want to knit 3 hats. That's my goal. If you've got movie recommendations then I'm all ears.

Edit: I have Netflix, Hulu, amazon prime, hbo and I can rent off iTunes.

I admire your watermelon ambition, and I admire your username even more. Heck yeah!

Anyone in here live in LA? I need to be there next month for exciting stuff and am hoping to tack on a visit to Amoeba and Vacation. I'm hoping someone can more or less pick me up and dig some crates with me. PM me.

Edit: I can probably swing two hours, treat you to lunch and possibly score a cool party invite (no promises there though)

I watched someone eat an entire watermelon in an afternoon once.

His wife had to take him home because apparently that is very bad idea and will make you feel violently ill.

I've went hard on like 5 watermelons already this summer. Going grocery shopping today and I will get another!

Green beans are the best vegetable ever. I love them.

Green beans all day baby. Usually just use Amish butter, and salt and pepper on mine. If I'm feeling sassy ill fry up a piece of bacon, slice it up and then sautée the green beans in the bacon grease.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic