Not having a washer and dryer in my building is such horseshit. I went 26 years without ever having to go to a laundromat and then I moved here last year. My last apartment had machines in the basement and they cost a lot more than going to a laundromat, but not having to go to a laundromat is basically priceless.

I've already come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to wake up and my girlfriend is going to mildly annoyed with me. Not that she gives a shit but she asked me "Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE you want me to wake you up to do laundry with me?" a dozen times before she went to bed.

Do I drink Bud Light because I hate myself or do I hate myself because I drink Bud Light?

When I was in Seattle a couple weeks ago, my friends and I had to give a dude in our hostel money to grab us beer since we're only 20.  He came back with Bud Light.  When you have endless options, why do you choose Bud Light?  It tasted like piss.  The guy who bought us beer the night before got Rolling Rock.  Solid choice.  I also felt like I was 16 again having someone buy beer for me.

But seriously, why do you drink Bud Light?

I have this weekend and one more until I have Fri-Sat-Sun off.  I'll be drinking cheap beer and posting with you guys in no time!  I originally didn't mind working the weekends, but in the last few months I've become really worn down by it.  This change couldn't have come at a better time.

I have work in 8 hours, just enough time to drink beer and listen to records for 4 hours before going to bed. Bomb ass Friday night

I wish I could live like this still. I miss my early 20s of doing whatever the fuck I wanted and being able to function on little to no sleep. Now if I go to work with less than 7 hours of sleep I feel like death.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic