Just got back from finishing up my paperwork and fingerprinting. Now have to wait till next week for my traditions class at University Disney and then hopefully a day or two after start my training at work.

I found out I am at Animal Kingdom at Tuskers. Pricey place, something like 30-60 a plate during dinner. Cant wait to start!!!

Just got back from finishing up my paperwork and fingerprinting. Now have to wait till next week for my traditions class at University Disney and then hopefully a day or two after start my training at work.

I found out I am at Animal Kingdom at Tuskers. Pricey place, something like 30-60 a plate during dinner. Cant wait to start!!!

Congrats Moosey Moose!!! Oh and... fingerprinting?

I should have quoted the "standing in a puddle of my own blood" post with my joke but I'm on my phone and lazy.

Alternate joke: I know shipping rates are going up but this is ridiculous!

(I hope everything is ok. Standing in a puddle of your own blood, while ocassionaly metal as fuck, is rarely a good thing)

What?!  I'm hoping this is a quote from something and that this didn't actually happen to you.

Actually something that happened.

Shipping rates are getting weird.

I laughed really hard at this.

YUM!

Blood from  cut, or gash?

I realize that's inappropriate...but I can't not post it.

Special.

I should have quoted the "standing in a puddle of my own blood" post with my joke but I'm on my phone and lazy.

Alternate joke: I know shipping rates are going up but this is ridiculous!

(I hope everything is ok. Standing in a puddle of your own blood, while ocassionaly metal as fuck, is rarely a good thing)

I'm okay, sore, but okay. I do feel metal as fuck though. 

BASICALLY, I was walking into the post office thinking about how it's always dimly lit and scary looking. Apparently, I wandered into my thoughts too much, ran into the automatic heavy door and it took off a chunk of my toe. No joke.

I thought I was okay, but as I put my stuff on the counter, I realized my entire sandal filled up with blood and that it was starting to spill on the floor with no end in sight. 

I asked for a band aid and paper towel. The lady looked at me like I was insane and took her good ol time so i finally said I'M JUST TRYING TO NOT BLEED ON YOUR FLOOR ITS COOL. So I ended up having to wipe up their floor and call my mom to pick me up.

metal. as. fuck.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic